Fourteen

(⚠️!!! Some words might be inappropriate!!!⚠️)

They tackle anything with Wonwoo. About Jeonghan transferring again at their school, Jeonghan being at the same class with Minghao and him, and what happened at the bus earlier.

Wonwoo felt himself over the moon hearing that Jeonghan would be with them, but he felt himself in seventh heaven upon hearing the 'lovey-dovey' thing about Junhui and Minghao.

"Wow, I didn't know you move quite fast, Hao." Wonwoo said, teasing Minghao who's still blushing red.

"We're not..." Minghao could only said those words, in order for him not to get teased more before it gets worse.

But then, Wonwoo's dad shush and makes them stop as he felt it quite uncomfortable to tackle especially to Minghao.

He then excuse himself to get all of them a food. Jeonghan, Seungkwan, as well as Dokyeom decided to follow Wonwoo's dad, leaving Minghao, Junhui, and Wonwoo in the room.

Junhui didn't hesitate and starts to talk to Wonwoo about something.

"Wonwoo, I have something to say..." Junhui said, walking closer and stands beside Minghao.

"It's about Mingyu, am I right?" Wonwoo asked, Junhui nodded.

"What?!" Minghao was surprised, caught off guard by that.

"What is it about?" Wonwoo stated.

Junhui wants to say it, but he hesitates, scared of triggering Wonwoo, regretting he bring that up. He wants to do it for his friend, thinking it was now or never.

"I know what Mingyu did to you, I just want to say sorry on his behalf. He really wants to apologize but..." Junhui stated, not finishing what he's going to say as he gets cut off by Wonwoo.

"Then, make him come here and let him apologize by himself." Wonwoo said, crossing his arms.

"What the heck are you saying Wonu?!" Minghao stated, in a high tone. It worries him that seeing Mingyu might stress him again.

"I want to talk to him, just us two." Wonwoo smiles.

"Are you sure?" Junhui asked, with a worried tone.

"But Wonu, what happened if..." Minghao saying something but gets cut off by Wonwoo.

"Don't worry Hao, I can handle it myself. And also..." Wonwoo assuring Minghao, and spilling something to the both of them.

Minghao and Junhui couldn't believe what they've heard that coming out of Wonwoo's mouth. It makes Junhui a little bit happy but it surprised Minghao.

"For real?" Minghao asked, making sure what he heard was right or his ears were just playing with him.

"Wow..." Junhui could only say that word, shocked to hear it, and on top of hearing those words, it was Wonwoo who said it himself.

"Yeah, it's true. And don't let others know, even my Dad." Wonwoo nods, smiling at Minghao.

"After what he did to you?" Minghao kept asking him, couldn't dare to accept what Wonwoo said.

Wonwoo nods, patting Minghao's shoulder and assuring him not to worry.

"Only the two of you knows what I said, so don't let anyone know." Wonwoo said in a pleading tone, Minghao sighs, as both and Junhui look at each other and just nods, agreeing to it.

"Goddamn you Mingyu, how did you do it..." Junhui thought to himself.

"Okay fine. But promise me, never keep a secret from us again, understood?" Minghao asked.