Eighteen

Minghao tries to contact many times but Junhui but no avail, he's just hoping that Junhui received the text he sent.

Minghao
Junnie! Please read this text.

Minghao
Me and my friends are going to talk something at the house.

Minghao
I beg you. don't go home for now, I'll tell you when we're done.

Minghao really hope that Junhui received and read the text.

Apparently for Junhui himself who didn't know he left his phone at his room, seemed to be more focused on his schoolworks and the event that's held before their graduation.

It's quite hard for him to do all of these since he's a grad student and there's a lot of things to do. A pile of assignments, school events, and a job that would sustain his daily needs.

It's tough to do those as his body were completely drained and exhausted by the end of each day, struggling to keep up for everyday living.

Fortunately, Minghao's Mom take him in and he's far beyond thankful for that. Also with a help of his friends, even though only Jihoon really helped him and the others were just a headache. Still, he's thankful for their company.

As for the job, he took the offer at the cafe rather than being a model for now as it would consume too much of his time and couldn't focus at school matters.

Regardless of the struggles he's having, he feels so lucky to have someone who can accompany him whilst helping him with his work.

He still didn't notice his phone as he was occupied by their chosen event to be held which is an arcade games. Not much but he really can't think of anything than this.

"Are we sticking to this?" Mingyu asked.

"If you could think of anything then spit it out." Joshua stated.

"Hey! I'm just wondering if this wa-" Mingyu stated but gets cut off.

"Are you doubting Junhui?" Joshua asked.

"And when did I said that?" Mingyu asked as he starts to get annoyed by Joshua's interruptions.

"Stop it you guys." Junhui pat their shoulders with their little argument getting heated. Headache still strikes him to the point of feeling nauseous with just thinking and talking.

"Enough both of you. We'll stick to this one. You two and the rest will help me settle the arrangements. As for you Jun, take some rest." Soonyoung said, slowly standing up as he take his belongings.

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Junhui asked.

"It's fine. This is the least we could do for you, so just take a rest and let us handle this. And I have a back up if things went downhill" Soonyoung said, patting Junhuis' shoulder as he take a leave with the rest, leaving Junhui alone.

Junhui didn't miss this opportunity to take some sleep as his eyes were on the verge of shutting down earlier while doing some schoolworks and holding up an event at the same time.

Taking a nap that turned out to be a deep sleep which only took him a couple of minutes to do so, since it's been a while he had a decent sleep because of continuous problems he's facing.