🌸Twenty🌸

Upon their discussion about Minghaos' feelings, Dokyeom woke up as he rubs his eyes while walking downstairs, stumbling and couldn't firm his posture for some reason.

Walking slowly to the table, he was guided by Minghaos' Mom as she also noticed his unusual state.

"Are you okay, Dear?" She asked him, worried that he caught a cold yesterday at night outside.

"Yes Ma'am, just a little nauseous but I'm fine." Dokyeom waves his hands and sits on the chair beside Minghao, leaning his head on the table.

Minghao noticed a faint smell around Dokyeom. It's a faint citrus smell but couldn't dare to ignore it, thinking that he used some kind of perfume after his bath time.

"Wow! Your perfume smells good Dokyeom-ah! Where did you get it?" Minghao was fascinated by the perfume, it's the first time he smell that kind of perfume but it's really good.

"Huh? I didn't." Dokyeom said, although he really did take a bath, but he never used any perfumes since he left their house with nothing, and it's Minghaos' clothes that he's wearing.

"Huh? You don't?" Minghao asked and Dokyeom just nods, quite confused as to what Minghao referring to.

"I really don't. Could you tell me what that smell was?" Dokyeom asked him, really muddled at this point of time.

"Just a faint smell of citrus, nothing else." Minghao stated.

"Citrus?! I don't even know there's a perfume that smelled like that!" Dokyeom was stunned to hear that, making him more muddled.

"Then what are yo-" Minghao halted upon realizing. A faint smell of citrus, asking something to make it more clearer.

"Wait you're feeling nauseous right? Do you also feel like throwing up? As well as a neck pain?" Minghao asked, with a worried expression, not expecting the worst.

"Now that you said that, I do feel like throwing up, and this neck pain is getting worse." Dokyeom ponders in his mind, trying to remember when did it start, probably like a week ago.

"Why didn't you tell us?! Mom ready the car!" Minghao stands up and asked his Mom for a car which she clearly understood, quickly wiping her hands and goes outside while Minghao holds Dokyeom.

"What are you..." Dokyeom tries to say something but Minghao cuts him off from saying anything.

"Any words should not be entertained, this is urgent so don't speak another word." Minghao looked at Dokyeom, with a cold sweat on his face as he guide Dokyeom to the car.

The three of them were sitting in the car, driving as fast as they could to the nearest hospital, wanting Dokyeom to be examined as soon as possible, the one they care for on the other hand, was in a total confusion.

Fortunately, there wasn't a traffic so they arrived at the hospital earlier than the expected time. Dokyeom was really worried about their sudden actions towards him.

"Is something wrong with my body, Hao?" Dokyeom asked out of his own curiosity. He didn't pay much attention to his body as he thinks that it's just because of stress, yet their actions says otherwise.

"Maybe, we're also not sure that's why we're here to check." Minghao could only utter these words as his mother goes to the front desk to have an appointment.

"Let's go." Minghaos' Mom stated as she walks closer to escort Dokyeom into his room.

Laying him down at the hospital bed and lightly patting his shin while waiting for the doctor to come. Dokyeom were really puzzled and couldn't process everything at this rate.