Nineteen

Minghaos' Mom wash all the dishes and cutleries whereas Junhui is the one who's cooking, making a stir fried and soybean paste stew for dinner.

As the two get along in the kitchen, Minghao and Dokyeom who's both sitting on the chair next to each other tackle about his problems.

"Ignore him from now on, understand?" Minghao stated, pointing at Dokyeom.

"I know, I know. This is the 10th time you've said it." Dokyeom said, holding Minghaos' hand and puts it down.

"Give me your phone." Minghao said, spreading his hands as he asked Dokyeom to hand out his phone.

"Huh? Why?" Dokyeom was baffled but hands out his phone anyways.

Minghao immediately grabs his phone and took it to open his contacts, saving every contact Dokyeom had on cloud except for one number.

Taking the eSIM out, and put on another one for him.

"What are you doing?" Dokyeom asked.

"I know that I'm meddling too much in your own affairs, but I can't withstand seeing you in this state." Minghao stated as he continues to put the eSIM.

"I'm sorry..." Dokyeom looked down on the floor and said, whimpers as he was guilty of his messy life.

"Are you serious? You're saying sorry when you're the one being aggravated?" Minghao looked at him and said, frowning but managed to stay calm in order not to make things worse.

"Before you delete his number, can I take a look one last time?" Dokyeom stated, with a sad smile on his face, trying to cover up his feelings yet his emotions already took over.

"I'm not going to, the decision was yours wether to delete it or not." Minghao said, caressing Dokyeoms' hair as he hands out the phone back to Dokyeom.

"Thanks..." Dokyeom said as he, once again, on a verge of tearing up.

"Stop it, it's disgusting." Minghao laughed and are trying to make things less awkward which what happened as they start walking towards the table.

The four of them chatter for the entire meal time, harmonious, making the house full of joy and laughter. It goes on until they finished eating and goes to their respective rooms to sleep, with Dokyeom sleeping with Minghao in his room for the meantime.

Looking at his phone, opens it and take a look at that number for one last time, a silent cry of despair and resentment, towards the person before ending things and texting...

Seokmin
Shua. Let's break up.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Friday morning had started, another day to go to their school with a bunch of assignments, yet fortunately seem to be the best day as the campus announced that the teachers will held a meeting for the whole day.

Other students might seem to be delighted about the announcement, but Junhui didn't waste his time celebrating.

He continues to do his homework ten minutes after he woke up from his deep sleep, regardless of his drained body even after he slept, he dedicate himself to graduate and find a decent job to provide his daily needs.

He flip through pages of some books he borrowed from library while searching some informations on his phone, gathering all the datas he need for their research project.

Other tasks were done with just a minimal changes, almost impeccable to noticed the holes, the teachers were amazed at his work that almost reach it's perfection.