⚠️Sixteen⚠️

In a blooming night, an obscene sight occured as his body trembles over someone that holds his body so gently, as if he's yearning for his desires to be fulfilled.

Dripping in sweat that bathe him altogether, as someone keeps licking it from the neck to the chest. Rubbing their bodies to get closer as it is, while being embraced gently as that persons' hands slowly goes down to his waist.

Panting and trembling as the mist hits his eyes along with a fainted pleasure, feeling someone's body and embrace while sharing the same air and steam.

The pleasure continues as the two keeps rubbing their thighs, being caressed by that person who seems to fit his taste, panting and trembling from his warm embrace.

"A-Ahh... Hao..."

Flinching after hearing his name being called in such a intimate way, trembling and crying from extreme pain and bliss of excitement as he huffs from the moment.

J... J-Jun... W-Wait...

The starts to thrust while getting bigger inside the latter. Being called by the younger like that triggered his raging instinct, stimulating the latter's insides as he keeps getting harder and deeper.

Upon moaning from the sudden insertion, he covers his mouth as the sound he's making were getting more and more lusty.

The elder suddenly attacks and starts to ravish his body, peppering the latter's neck and chest with kisses, leaving marks that's completely visible as he heavily breathe while doing it.

"Sorry... I..."

When the latter starts to react, the elder starts to move and stimulate his insides rapidly, making him twitch and tremble as he felt the intimacy carries a deep amount of pleasure which makes him moan gradually.

The intimacy starts to get rougher, getting drenched from their own sweat, panting and huffing as they catch their breath, stimulated by their own pheromones, with the elder almost dominating the latter, his beloved submissive, with a tears of amusement and thrill along with his body full of bites and marks.

The elder keeps getting rougher and harder, with the latter heeding that he gets bigger inside him, completely aware what's going to happen next. He lay down to the younger and whisper in his ears...

"Hao... Bear my child..."

The latter tightens himself hearing those words with quite a deep and serious tone. Reaching both their climax at the final blow, and also the dominant alpha knotting himself with his beloved.

The two shared a sweet and passionate kiss one last time, catching each others breathes, completely focused to the eyes of another, caressed by his alpha with a vague vision as his tears covers his eyes.

"I'm so happy..."

Catching their breath as they finished their deed, before saying something once again.

"I love you..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A moment that totally feels like an eternity completely vanished as he wakes up from that dream.

Upon realizing, he quickly sits up to check his body, also to see his matress that gets wet for some obvious reasons, puffing and flushing as it feels embarrassing that he thought those things with someone.

And it was with Junhui out of all person...

Getting redder and redder, he swiftly clean up his bed, change into another set, and quickly goes inside the bathroom to clean himself up.