Meanie (One)

Mingyu was still on his chemistry class, despising himself to extent, regretting those actions that led him to this situation. The enmity drives his consciousness to insanity, with a nix chance of regaining someone's fondness and affection.

A sadness that turns into an undescribable spurn, can't seem to fixate himself to the present as he was still in his somber and can't settle his own thoughts.

The resentment he has for himself grows that the root wraps around his heart, along with the thorns that keeps him realize the unbearable consequences of his actions.

Higher ups notice his soulless body, staring at the space, a complete void and emptiness you could never imagine. Felt helpless to perform a smooth task and incapable of doing anything as he was in the depths of his own thoughts.

"Mr. Kim, you don't look good today, just go home and rest." His teacher stated yet couldn't hear a single thing, unaware of being the center of attention.

Snapping back into reality, completely baffled by the amount of stares, wondering their piercing glares that let his consciousness and shame come out.

Bows, taking a leave of absence, walking at the hallway of nothingness. Looking up, desperately pleading for forgiveness as the tears of yearning come out of his void eyes.

A breeze comes out, comforting and trying to relieve his aching heart, yet only leads to sorrow and agony.

Sitting under the warm tree, with it's tender breeze, howl was the only thing he could do. A splendid relationship that backlash with his own idiocy. Pondering his wrecked up life, totally messed up, a warm and astonishing sun where he can see yet unable to reach.

Upon his mourning, a phone suddenly ring. A desperation to seek the passage but couldn't mustered up himself to do so. And yet out of his lone self, picking up the phone to see the context that brings him a euphoria with a hint of shame.

Wonwoo
Come at hospital XX.

Wonwoo
Hurry up while Everyone was gone.

A bliss of excitement hits his serotonin, standing up wiping his sorrow, running along the way, desperately pleading and wanting to be forgiven.

Upon taking a cab, hurriedly drove, reaching the mentioned place, asking the nurses, leading him to stand in front of one specific room. Hesitant to open the door of judgement, sighing, thinking risks were far more better than regret.

As he open the door, all he could see was his one and only, laying in the hospital bed, with a hazy and fragile aura. Walking slowly and letting out some tears once more.

Reaching the seat aside, amidst the stare he's receiving, looking down in shame, hoping that this was the day he'll be reunited with his beloved.

"I'll leave for the two of you to talk, you'd better not messed this up." Wonwoo's Dad asserted, standing up along with his dominant presence, leaving without blinking along with its intense glare.

Mingyu nods, willing to do anything for the forgiveness of his beloved. Slowly reaching out his hand, a desperate action with a hint of hesitation, as if there's some hurdle that keeps them apart.

A coldness in his heart suddenly turns into a blazing fire when his mate gently holds his hand, the regrets and sadness exploded as he cries.

"Wonwoo, I'm sorry..."

Crying dreadfully that leads him to lament, a neverending sorrow and void that pierce his heart, unable to beat and just throbs with excruciating pain as he sobs.

Looking up to see his beloved one smiles, all the resentments and sadness that devours him completely vanished out of thin air. A smile that shines so bright making all of his consciousness to himself settle down. A mighty smile, so much that he felt an assurance with its beam of optimistic aura.

"I want to hate you so much, yet I can't."

A words that led him to confusion upon hearing, puzzled as if those words were trying to express something. A blink of the moment when his empty eyes caught a glimpse with the ray of hope.

Felt like life was greeting him once more, a smile was plastered in his face, holding on the warmth of his beloved with his void body.

"I love you, Kim Mingyu."

A words that he exactly want to hear, a words that only matters for them. The resentment immediately turns into excitement, his despair that turns upside down, yet still consciousness of his being.

As the tears of delight came out, the thorns in his heart gradually vanished, along with the pain he's enduring that is done also by himself. A complete happiness was wafting around the room, yet a hint of remorse were still somewhere inside his heart.

Pushing those aside, slowly leaning to his beloved, giving him a passionate kiss.

An actions that a lots of thoughts were needed to be taken, as if the time had stopped just for the two them to mesmerize this moment, the satisfaction and pleasant feeling that lives up his heart once again.

Caressing the cheeks of his beloved upon the separation of endearment, tears so ecstatic that it still comes out of his empty eyes after an heartache, with a words that only matters for both of them.

"I love you, Jeon Wonwoo."

<3 ;)