Three

(WARNING!: Curse Words Involved)

Junhui then calmly talking to the girls who's bothering Minghao one by one which it worked, except from one person, the school beauty whom attacked him recently at their classroom.

"And why should I?" The girl asked, crossing her arms.

"Just please stop bothering him. I already cause a mess..." Junhui looked down, bowed, and pleaded that person not to bother Minghao again.

"Okay then, if you go out with me..." The school beauty said, caressing Junhui's cheeks.

Junhui then sighed and grab her hand and puts it down.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that." Junhui rejected it without a second thought.

"Why?! Why would you have to choose a beta over me?! Just why?!" The girl shouts her lungs out, screaming at Junhui.

"Because he's my mate." Junhui stated with a straight face, making her doubt Junhui's actions more.

"Mate?! A BETA?!" She abruptly shouts once again, and Junhui nods from the question.

"Did you knock your head so hard to think that you're mate is a beta?! Have fun then! Good luck having a children with a beta!" The girl sprint out of the room shouting.

"Jihoon-ah, could you please..." Junhui then asked Jihoon a request once more but then Jihoon cuts him off, saying...

"I got it. I'll observe for now to see if she'll do anything stupid again, dont worry." Jihoon pats his shoulder and assures him that nothing would happen.

"Thanks... I really don't know how to repay you..." Junhui smiled at Jihoon for his help, couldn't ask for more as he owed him a lot already.

"Forget that, just remember that one thing I asked you." Jihoon remunds him of that 'thing they're referring to.

"Don't worry, it's on me!" Junhui smiled at him, and then they walked out of the room to part ways to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later, Minghao noticed that it's been a week since someone bothers him, not even Junhui which is quite surprising but at the same time, he's glad.

He thought that Junhui realize on what he meant by those words at the cafeteria. But he's also worried because of some words that came out to his mouth which is not intended to be said. But later on, he realized that he's worried for nothing.

Junhui starts to bother him again the moment he sees him. Minghao starts to get annoyed again as to what to do about Junhuis' persistence.

"Hao!" Junhui shouts while waving at Minghao, walking towards him.

"Leave me the f*ck alone!" Minghao said as he starts to run away out of Junhuis' sight.

The chasing continues for several minutes until Minghao noticed that they end up in the rooftop which is a dead end.

"You can't run away now." Junhui grinned, closed the door and walked towards Minghao who's already blocked himself to the wall.

"Step back! Don't step any closer!" Minghao said without knowing where to run off.

"I don't want to." Junhui walks closer to Minghao and pins him on the wall, looking right directly at his eyes.

"I thought you'll stop bothering me!" Minghao said, with a tremble in his voice, thinking that Junhui might do something to him at this time.