One

(WARNING!: Curse Words Involved)

A serene and peaceful summer day where the flower blooms elegantly and a warm welcome from the sunlight that hits Minghao's face causing him to wake up.

Minghao slowly opens his eyes as he gets up from his bed. "Mmnhh~". Minghao groans and stretching his arms and gets up to wash his face.

Minghao goes down from his room after he wash his face and sees his mother cooking his favorite food which is stir-fried meat along with the juice that's already in the table. He runs in excitement as he smells his favorite food first thing in the morning.

"Mom you're making me stir-fried?!" Minghao immediately runs to his Mom as he smelled the dish while going downstairs

"Yes honey, it's your favorite meal for the first day of school" She pats his head and smiled, continues to cook the food.

Minghao grunts as soon as he hears the word school. It's not that he's bad at school, he excels at it to be honest, but that's the reason why he hates school, his classmates would only interact at him when it's about school matters and nothing more, he can't make a decent friend because of it.

His friends Dokyeom and Seungkwan isn't in his class which is why he felt lonely the moment he step inside their classroom. In addition, his two best friends is way more chaotic than anybody else which makes him wonder how the hell they became friends in a blink of an eye.

"Mom please don't ruin the moment for me..." Minghao sighs and frowns hearing the word 'school'.

"But honey, you can't deny the fact you're only in your mid year, isn't it?" His Mom just giggles at Minghaos' thoughts about going to school.

"Fine..." Minghao said, unable to refute the fact that he's still a second year college student.

"Go prepare the table, this is almost done." His Mom asked him the tablework and assures him with stir-fried.

Minghao nods and starts to prepare the table like his mother ordered him to do, also preparing some plates, utensils and rice. They start to eat as soon as the food is on the table. Minghao's Mom and him talks about anything they could talk, trying to avoid those topics regarding to school in order not to ruin the mood yet still his Mom keeps asking.

As he starts to get pissed off, his Mom stopped and apologized, and then continues to chatter happily while having a delicious meal.

Upon finishing the meal, Minghao excuse himself to go to the bathroom to shower, preparing himself from going to school later on which took him some time to pick a neat uniform to wear. Entering the bathroom after he finish picking something to waer and undressing himself, he then starts to take a shower.

While he washes his body, he thinks of something that makes him stop from scrubbing, frowning at someone whose in his thoughts.

"Ugh, that person will bother me again for another whole f*cking year. Just give me a break."

He swept off his thoughts and think of something else that makes him happy, but he could only think of his friends, which made him completely off the mood. He then just washed himself that too him half an hour.

After he finished bathing and drying himself, he gets a call from Dokyeom, his one o a kind clown friend.

"Dokyeom: B*tch! Where the heck are you?!"

"I'm on my way now you f*cker! And don't scream on phone, it's irritating!"

"Dokyeom: Whatever, we're waiting for you at the same spot"