Eleven

Junhui, Joshua and Mingyu were in the cafeteria, trying to figure out how they would apologize to Minghao and Wonwoo, especially Wonwoo for Mingyu's horrendous actions.

The three were in shambles as they try to think of something that would actually work.

"I really can't think of anything..." Junhui said, scratching his head.

"Put that aside and let's eat for now, we can tackle this matter later." Joshua sighs and decides to eat his meal.

The two starts to eat also, deciding to tackle the matter later on after the school hours.

Once they finished eating their meal, they bid their goodbye to each other after, and all of them walks and goes to their respective classes.

Time goes by, faster than they expected, and noticed that it's already their last subject to attend.

They decided to meet at the school gate, continuing the problem that they're going to discuss. The three were already there, they're just waiting for Jihoon and Soonyoung.

A half an hour later, the couple appeared at the same time as they walk with each other, Soonyoung waving to the three while Jihoon didn't dare to speak a single word, he just cross his arms and stays silent.

All of them walked together as they continue to tackle the problem, along the way to the shopping mall to buy what they need.

They start to talk about Minghao and Wonwoo while walking to the shopping mall.

"Guys, please help me. I really didn't mean to leave him there." Mingyu looking down to his shoes.

"That guy would never forget it, probably." Joshua said.

" I really didn't mean it, I... I thought he was trolling..." Mingyu looks at Joshua explaining what he just did, then look down, regretting his decisions and action.

"But if you didn't do that, this whole thing wouldn't have happen at the first place." Junhui said pointing at Mingyu.

Mingyu just look down and didn't talk that much on the way. The awkwardness is eating the group whole, trying to figure out how to get Minghao and Wonwoo's apology.

Jihoon sigh and starts to speak, breaking the ice between them.

"About Wonwoo's condition..." Jihoon said, making all of the to look at him.

"No let's talk about Minghao first. Are you ready gyu?" Jihoon asked Mingyu, but he didn't give him an answer.

"You know you're already screwed so I guess there's no point of telling it." Jihoon added.

"Wonwoo's condition is not in a good state right now, His pheromones were a little hazy that I almost couldn't smell it properly." Jihoon said, knowing what it meant, he decided not to tell anyone about it.

"Wait, what?" Mingyu was shocked to hear it. It totally hit him in the chest, that he's the reason that the one he adores the most were suffering.

"Wait how did you know? I can't even smell his scent." Soonyoung asked.

"The moment we sit beside him, I noticed it already. It feels like his scent is fading, it's also very weak so I didn't notice until we get close to him." Jihoon answered.

"And the reason why you can't smell him is because you've marked me. You won't recognize any pheromones except mine and other alphas. And you're the only one who could smell my scent." Jihoon added, looking at Soonyoung.

Soonyoung just nods, couldn't get a single thing on what Jihoon said to him.

"I..." Mingyu on the verge of crying, he didn't want to harm Wonwoo this much, if only he remembers, no, if he didn't do it in the first place, none of this would happen.