Five

(WARNING!: Curse Words Involved)

Minghao grunts, waking up in his slumber as he felt tired from yesterday's events. waking up to notice that he fell asleep with his school uniform on, he noticed the time, leaving him only a two hours left to prepare for school.

He then hurriedly wash himself and pick another pair of uniform. After a half an hour of washing himself, he immediately took some clothes to wear once he's done, grabbing the same picture and kissing it as he does daily before going out.

Going down to his room to see a bunch of chicken sandwich that his Mom made for him with a note in it.

______________________________________

"Something urgent camp up at my work so I can't prepare a decent meal for your breakfast. I made this sandwich for you instead so eat a lot and share it with your friends."

Mom
______________________________________

Minghao smiles as he read the note that his Mom wrote and kiss it.

He picks up the lunchbox as well as his bag, before going to the door to put on his shoes, bidding a goodbye. He runs to the bus stop hoping that he's not late, but fortunately, the bus also came just as he did and quickly hop on for a ride.

Once the bus stopped in front of the school, He quickly runs to the school grounds hoping that his friends were still there waiting for him, completely unaware of what's happening around him.

As he run to the school grounds, there were an amount of stares he gets as soon as he pass by them which makes him so uncomfortable, thinking what could be the reason why he's getting stares.

"Why are they looking at me?"

"Do I have something on my face?"

"Is my hair messy?"

Little did he forget that because of what Jeonghan and Wonwoo did to him that he's getting an amount of stares.

"1st Male(α): Damn! Who's that guy?"

"1st Female(β): So hot!"

"2nd Female(β): Is he a transfer student?"

"2nd Male(β): How come I've never seen him before?"

"3rd Female(Ω): Another hot guy in our school! This is heaven!"

"3rd Male(Ω): I'm glad I didn't transfer this year."