Ten

Minghao run as fast as he can to go to the school clinic while carrying Wonwoo on his back. He wants to get there as soon as possible to assess and check his condition.

"Please Wonwoo... Hang in there, please..." Minghao's shaking voice is taking over him, he's worried that this incident would worsen his trauma.

Now that he knows the reason why his friend wasn't in his usual state, he thinks of himself as an idiot, a person who doesn't care for his friends, a complete failure.

Wonwoo didn't tell anything about him and Mingyu hanging out for quite some time so he couldn't say anything to it. In addition, he's not a pushover when it comes to his friends, so if his friends wants it secret then he'll step that matter aside.

He noticed Wonwoo's condition but he didn't look out that much, wondering what's going to happen from now on.

Minghao, who's on the verge of crying continues to run and call the clinic teacher the moment he step inside the room.

"Ma'am! Please help my friend! He passed out!" Minghao said, trying to catch up his breath.

"Oh my! Put him in the bed right there!" The clinic teacher said, pointing at the vacant bed.

Minghao carefully put Wonwoo's body down to the bed and fix his body posture.

"Please Ma'am! Help him..." Minghao said, pleading to the clinic teacher.

"Don't worry, I'll do anything. He's on a good care now." The clinic teacher nods and starts to check Wonwoo's condition.

Minghao tries to help up by slightly elevating Wonwoo's legs with a pillow. The clinic teacher checked anything with Minghao helping her.

A couple of minutes after they check his condition, they rest for a while before the clinic teacher speaks up.

"He's in good condition now, he's unconscious right now but probably because of stress. he just needs rest and he will be fine." The clinic teacher said.

"Really? Thank you, Ma'am!" Minghao said, breathing a sigh of relief, tearing up as he heard that Wonwoo's in a stable condition now.

The clinic teacher shakes his said and pats Minghao's shoulder.

"Don't be, you helped me a lot, so I should be the one thanking you." The clinic teacher said.

Minghao nods, wiping out the tears that has fallen out of his eyes.

"By the way, you're Minghao right? Xu Minghao?" The clinic teacher asked.

Minghao nods upon hearing the question.

"Yes ma'am I am." Minghao answered.

"Are you his friend?" The clinic teacher asked, making Minghao look at Wonwoo's unconscious body and nods.

"Yes... I am..." Minghao said, with a bit of hesitation in his voice. He couldn't bring himself being called a friend when he failed to protect him.

"Did you know that your friend come here like this for the second time?" The clinic teacher said, Minghao looked back at her the moment he heard it.

"Someone told me that he came to the clinic like this. Probably a week ago if I remember." The teacher added.

"What do you mean Ma'am?" Minghao also asked by the teacher's sudden statement.

"I'm not the one in charge here at that time so I don't know much, but he has a record here, let me check..." The teacher said, going back to her designated table to check the records from last week.