104

It had suddenly become strangely dark

It had suddenly become strangely dark. A thick fog hung in the air as Camilla doubled over panting. She couldn't see Dolohov anywhere.

"Lumos"

The sign on the wall told her she was in the department of mysteries.

She moved her wand about the darkness, squinting to try and identify his creeping shadow in the gloom.

A sound of footsteps could be heard from behind her and she spun around, her wand out, ready to attack or defend if needed.

There was nothing there.

There they were again, now in front of her, by some distance.

She ran towards the noise, wand out, hoping the small light emitting from the tip of her wand would alight the corridor.

There was nothing.

Click , Click,  Click

Click, Click, Click

The sound of footsteps seemed to be moving quickly. Like he was everywhere and no where all at once.

"You coward!" she exclaimed, spinning around frantically to defend herself in the darkness, wand out fiercely, "Stop hiding in the shadows and show yourself! Show yourself and look me in the eyes!"

There was some ominous laughter in the background that made Camilla's hair on the back of her neck stand  up.

Slowly, Antonin Dolohov revealed himself from the shadows; a horrible evil manic smile across his mouth and crooked teeth.

He slowly approached, his mask cracked and his robes billowing in the fog.

"You're not a red. Not like you're brothers, not like the blood that spilt from their bodies as they hit the floor" He said ominously as he tilted his head studying her, "Are you truly a Prewett without the revolting red hair?"

"Don't you dare talk about them!" Camilla spat back, holding her wand more firmly in her hand, it pointing towards him. Her hands were clammy and she had to stop herself from shaking.

Camilla was scared.

But her fear was outweighed for the revenge for her brothers.

"Touched a nerve?" Dolohov chuckled dangerously

Camilla didn't reply but simply gritted her teeth as he approached her further.

"Don't come any closer!" she demanded, thrusting her wand into the air in a threat

Antonin Dolohov only laughed, "You're weak. Weak like your brothers and you'll face the same fate"

Camilla couldn't face it anymore. How could a person do such things? Do such things and be proud of it?