18"

Camilla and James had been unable to decide between on what their tactics for the match between Hufflepuff should be

It was the morning of and Camilla had never been so stressed in her life. The pair of them had seemingly come to a compromise the night before but Camilla was certain James would not stick to it.

"you need to eat something" lily said putting some more toast onto Camilla's plate with a large dollop of butter

"Im not really hungry" Camilla replied sipping her drink

Marlene rolled her eyes, "Cam, relax" she said, "We all know what we are doing. We are ready and we're gonna win"

Marlene seemed make up the confidence Camilla lacked.

"I just worry is all" she shrugged, "It's pretty windy out there today, conditions aren't great"

"You went outside to check the weather?" Mary laughed

"Yes?" Camilla replied, believing it was a reasonable and necessary step to take

"Oh leave her alone" Alice smiled, "You're perfectly inclined to feel nervous Cam. It's your first match as captain and you want to win. I promise you everything will turn out well. Anyone else in your position would feel the same"

Obnoxious laughing made the girls look up to see James, Sirius, remus and Peter all arriving for breakfast.

"Morning ladies" Sirius said casually, sitting down and starting to get his food

"ready for the big day?" James asked Marlene and Camilla who looked slightly pale, "I for one, am positively certain we are absolutely going to smash them"

"well... any other normal person in your position" Alice corrected looking from James to Camilla.

"Everything alright Cam?" Remus asked noticing her anxious expression

"Yeah, you're nearly as pale as nearly headless nick" Peter agreed, cutting into his sausage

"I'm fine" she waved, "just a little nervous about the match is all"

"nervous?" Sirius said, "No need to worry Cam, you can count on me" he winked

Camilla rolled her eyes and couldn't help but laugh a little.

"The teams ready" James nodded, agreeing with the others, "If everyone performs how they have done in training, we will batter them"

Camilla had to trust that James would not change their formation mid play. It was a difficult task to do. Camilla knew James Potter and she knew that James loved to have things his own way.

"ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the first Hogwarts quidditch match of the year! Today's match, Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff! Should be a very interesting match folks, between Gryffindor who finished runners up in the house cup last year and Hufflepuff, who have a brand spanking new team, full of new faces!"