11"

Camilla and James stood infront of their team on Monday morning

Camilla and James stood infront of their team on Monday morning. It was their second training session and so they really wanted to get into the nitty gritty drills.

Camilla was already shattered from her late night prefect patrols over the weekend, on-top of the early start.

Their team in-front of them stood shivering with tired faces, looking less than pleased.

Sirius had complained the entire way walking down to the pitch whilst Marlene didn't even seem to be alive. She looked like a zombie walking.

Camilla and James seemed to be the only people on the team who actually seemed happy to be there. Not necessarily together, but rather on the pitch.

"So" James said taking the lead, "I have come up with a warm up plan in which we are going to be following every training session. I have planned it to what I think we need to improve on, for example, ten laps to build overall stamina"

Sirius looked as though he was about to groan in annoyance when James shot him a look. No matter how friendly James was off the quidditch pitch, he always meant business whilst on it. camilla and Marlene shot each other a smirk of amusement at the encounter.

"As I was saying...We are going to start of with ten laps of the pitch, followed by twenty lots of quaffle passes, a couple of time trials and then finishing off with forty press ups"

"And thats the warm up?" McLaggen asked, wondering what James Potter had got in mind for them all year

Camilla's smile dropped at the mention of forty press-ups.

She hated press-ups

"I don't remember agreeing to this plan" she said through gritted teeth turning to James

James shrugged, "It is all based off what we need to improve upon. So if you guys don't want to win the cup, that's fine by me, feel free to head up to the castle now"

Everyone remained silent and Camilla rolled her eyes.

Without another word everyone mounted their brooms and began their ten laps.

Camilla begrudgingly kicked off the ground following the rest of them.

"What's got his panties in a twist?" Marlene asked Camilla as the pair of them flew their laps together

"Merlin if I know" Camilla replied, watching James lap Rachel King.

His broom was ridiculously fast.

She was so jealous.

Sirius had flown up next to them, catching their conversation.

"He suffered a pretty harsh rejection from Evans this morning at breakfast" he explained

"We should have known" Marlene shook her head in dismay

James had noticed the three of them flying together talking.

"Enough chatting, more flying!"

The boys on the team had finished their press-ups well before Camilla, Marlene and Rachel. They were much physically stronger, biologically, and meant that to them, it was hardly anything, but Camilla's arms were burning horribly.

She could see James watching her with a smirk and she would not back out.

All she could think of was how much of a knob James Potter was. He knew she hated press ups.

Their training session had been gruelling and Camilla's body ached merely waving goodbye to Marlene and Frank. All she wanted was a hot shower but she still had to put all the equipment away in the storage cupboard with James.

The pair of them worked in silence for a while but Camilla didn't think she could hold it in any longer so she just came out and said it.

"what was your problem earlier?" She said, stopping wiping the quaffles down to look at him

James stopped what he was doing.

"What do you mean?" he asked, messing his hair slightly

Camilla scoffed, "Oh come on, you know what Im on about"

James blinked a few time.

"Earlier? In training? You was being a bit of a mard arse. How come?" she asked, sitting down to sit on the cold concrete floor, her legs were aching too badly to stand for much longer.

James followed her lead, taking a seat on the floor on the opposite side of the cupboard. He held a snitch in his hand and kept letting it fly away, nearly out of reach, before grasping it again, "I didn't know I was" he shrugged

"You did" camilla corrected, "You knew perfectly well. Sirius said that it was because of Lily"

James looked away from her and continued playing with his snitch.

He finally replied a few moments later.

"Yeah it was. I asked her to Hogsmede again" he admitted

Camilla laughed softly, "That's what's got you so worked up?". She sighed and looked at him seriously, "Look Potter, you can feel whatever you want off the quidditch pitch but you can't let those emotions out on the team. Poor King seemed like she could hardly walk afterward all that flying"

James seemed to understand and nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I know"

"And potter, If you really do want to get lily, maybe stop acting like a wanker in-front of her. You have a terrible habit of behaving awfully around pretty girls"

James sent her a scowl.

Camilla put her hands up in surrender, " just a word of advice"

"Cheers Prewett, I'll be sure to remember that" he said sarcastically

"you're welcome potter" she smiled sweetly, returning his sarcasm, "But ever make me do that many press ups again and I will kill you. I know you did it on purpose to irritate me"

James couldn't help but laugh. He most definitely did do it to annoy her. It was actually his favourite past time, agitating Camilla.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" James said shaking his head in denial

"Of course you don't Potter" Camilla said loftily her words laced with sarcasm as she went back to polishing the last quaffle, before standing up from the floor and picking up her bag and broom.

She was so excited to head over to the prefect bathrooms and have a warm bath.

James thought to himself for a few seconds.

"Hey Prewett, do you think that lily will ever fancy me?"

Camilla turned whilst in the doorway to look at him and furrowed her eyes brows thinking.

She shrugged slightly, "perhaps, one day"