67"

Lily and Camilla had returned to Camilla's dorm for them both to change out of the clothes they had been wearing all day in exchange for some nicer clothes for Camilla's 'surprise' birthday party

Upon reaching the door of the common room lily turned around to Camilla before pushing it open.

"At least try and act surprised" Lily laughed, "He's been working on it all endlessly"

Camilla laughed and nodded in agreement as Lily pushed the portrait door open.

"Surprise!"

The Gryffindor common room, as Camilla had expected, had been decorated from floor to ceiling with multicoloured streamers and banner which read, Happy Birthday Camilla!

The room was packed with students and Camilla was surprised by the amount of people who attended. Still, it was just an excuse for teenagers to get drunk and have fun, so of course they'd come. The whole of the Gryffindor seventh years were present along with all the sixth year, fifth years and even a couple of fourth years whom seemed particularly happy to be able to attend the Gryffindor common room parties now they were (somewhat) only enough. Definitely not legally old enough, but in the eyes of teenagers, old enough to get absolutely pissed for the first time. The whole quidditch team was present along with a few Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs who had caught word.

Camilla despised such surprises which involved her being centre of attention but she couldn't help but smile to herself as Marlene, Mary, Alice and Lily pulled her into the crowd to get her first legal drink.

The drink and snack tables were piled high with treats. There was all sorts from sandwiches and sweets to chocolate and crisps to pile upon pile and piles of alcohol. It seemed the marauders had been quite busy over the past week. Camilla wondered how many secret trips to Hogsmeade and the kitchens it had taken for this much food and drink to be collected.

She had spotted Remus talking to Peter by the wall near the stairs and Camilla wondered over.

"Thank you for all the stuff" she smiled gesturing to the table of which students were happily gathering around to help themselves, "It's been a really great birthday. It must have taken you ages"

Remus waved her off. He looked slightly tired and drowsy and camilla assumed the full moon was coming up.

"Don't thank us" he smiled, "It was all James"

"Yeah" Peter nodded, "had us going back and forth for weeks to collect all of this!"

Camilla laughed and gave both boys appreciative hugs, squeezing them tightly, "well thank you, nonetheless"

On the matter of James, Camilla hadn't seen him for quite some time.

"speaking of Potter, I haven't seen him around" she said, peering around the room in search for a messy head of hair, "have either of you seen him?"