95"

"Please tell me you're all registered with the ministry" Camilla scolded as she and the marauders hurried down the corridors for transfiguration

They were a few minutes late and Professor Mcgonagall would not be pleased.

"Of course we're not" Sirius replied as if it was simple

"Christ" she replied, "you could go to Azkaban for that! For several years! I could get in trouble for just knowing about it!"

"Which is why no one's ever going to find out" James said simply with a smirk as Peter pushed open the door to the classroom.

They were just in time.

It was a warm late spring day and Camilla's lessons had all gone fairly quickly, apart from Potions of course. They had finished the NEWT course and was only doing revision lessons until the exams approached.

In her free periods Camilla, Lily, Marlene, Alice and Mary would take their work down to the castle grounds and work beside the lake.

Lily and Alice were almost beside themselves in stress for the upcoming exams. Of course Marlene hadn't been too bothered about it all, along with Mary; and for Camilla, her mind was elsewhere.

The marauders of course, didn't follow the majority of students in their panic and simply revelled in everyone else's stress. Whilst the girls would revise in the sun, the marauders could be seen messing around about the lake or wizzing around on their brooms of which Professor Binns had threatened to confiscate.

A letter from Camilla's parents had arrived with the details of Fabian and Gideon's funeral. It would take place after graduation. Enough time to sort everything out and to enable Camilla to attend without any distractions such as NEWT's and the last quidditch match of the year. It was torture being at Hogwarts and she just wanted to say her last goodbyes properly.
She wished to see Molly. Camilla just needed her big sister. It felt silly calling Molly her big sister when she was grown up herself; but Molly would always be her big sister and her comfort was so unique to Camilla. Molly was the only other person that properly understood how Camilla felt. Molly was in the same position of herself.

The pain of loosing a sibling was like no other.

In Camilla's third year, her boggart had been something silly, like never being able to play quidditch again, because the thought of ever loosing her family was something that had never crossed her mind and was something she had never contemplated nor anticipated.

But it was strange.

Life carried on and the sun still rose. Camilla awoke every day and headed to breakfast. She attended her lessons and went down to the quidditch pitch.

Life hadn't changed for everyone else like it had for Camilla.

Remus had spoken to Lily about her knowledge of his lycanthropy and received the same response had Camilla had provided. It was a relief to remus to know the two girls had not been treating him any different. Lily and Camilla had always kept him grounded and were a relaxing and calming presence which was terribly needed with spending every minute, every day with the marauders.

With the Slytherin quidditch match in a couple of days, Camilla and James had spent hours down at the pitch.
They enjoyed training together. They pushed each other like never before and no training session was too harsh. Although no longer rivals, the pair of them still pushed each other to be better. Camilla couldn't stand the idea of James being better than her, and vice versa. It was an ego thing. And both James and Camilla had an extremely large ego when it came to Quidditch. It was not only the desire to be the best but to desire to absolutely crush Slytherin. Their burning hatred had fuelled their determination and under no circumstances would Gryffindor loose this upcoming match. Camilla had sworn she would be dead before Slytherin would take the cup from them.

Gryffindor had only lost one match so far under the two year management of James and Camilla and she was definitely not planning on making it two.

James, whilst also determined on Quidditch, and not so much NEWT's had been completed pissed off that Sirius had managed to get the map confiscated by Filch and was planning ways to get it back. He had received several offers from multiple quidditch teams and had them all very much to his disposal. Much like Camilla, he had turned them down in preparation of joining the order of the phoenix. James had blind confidence in the order and happily denied every offer given his way.

Camilla felt the same.

The war was bigger than them.

Far bigger than Quidditch, far bigger than any job, far bigger than NEWT's or graduation.

For James and Camilla, the order of the phoenix would always come first.

With Camilla now knowing of James' secret, he had taken to scaring her senseless in the dorm, transforming into his animagus form whenever possible. James obviously found it terribly hilarious, Camilla... not so much.

"Bloody hell James!" she would exclaimed at the stag in front of her, "Will you give it a rest? You're going to give me a heart attack!" 

James would transform back and double over with laughter.

"You should have seen your face Prewett!" he laughed as Camilla swatted him in annoyance, "It's a picture"

"oh piss off Potter, I'm on two minds to dob you into the ministry" she rolled her eyes

James gasped sarcastically and put a hand over his heart.

"You would never, you wouldn't be able to cope without me" he sung as he pulled Camilla closer towards him and into his chest.

"I wouldn't bet on it Potter" she replied looking up you him, "You're far too arrogant for your own good"

"People keep telling me that, though i'm not really sure why" he smirked wrapping his arms around Camilla

"Yeah yeah, whatever Potter" She rolled her eyes, "Now stop flirting, we need to sort out the match tactics for tomorrow"

——————————
A/N

If I see another slytherin boys react on my fyp I may just end it all