60"

Platform 9 3/4 was considerably less busy than the previous year

Many families had taken the decision to not return their children back to Hogwarts considering the state of the outside world.

Camilla thought it was a ridiculous notion. Hogwarts was the safest place ever. Not only that, they had Dumbledore.

But she supposed fear was a strange thing and made people behaviour differently.

She parents had escorted her to the platform and waved her off sadly.

Camilla swore she could see a glistening tear in her mothers eyes as she waved them goodbye from the train window, her fathers arm wrapped around her mothers shoulders.

It was a harsh reminder for them that their youngest daughter was not so little anymore.

She was off for her last year at Hogwarts and they couldn't have been prouder of her.

Dragging her trunk down the train she spotted Lily, Marlene, Mary and Alice all sat in their usual compartment and they all smiled welcomingly as she pushed open the door.

"There she is, head girl" Marlene teased

"Ugh, give over the teasing marls" Camilla rolled her eyes jokingly, lifting her trunk up into the overhead compartment

"leave her alone marls" Lily laughed, "It's a great achievement"

"achievement?" Camilla asked raising an eyebrow, "It's more of a punishment for being so over the top about quidditch all the time"

"It's a good thing Cam" Mary added

"yeah" Alice agreed, "You'll be great"

Camilla smiled appreciably at her friends.

Times were changing but at-least she still had her girls.

"We're going to miss you in the dorm though cam" lily said sadly

"promise you'll come and have sleepovers?" Mary said sternly

"At-least once a week!" marlene commanded

Camilla laughed and nodded, "of course. I couldn't stay away from you lot if I tried"

The five of them laughed and Alice finally asked the question they had all been wondering.

"Who will you be sharing a dorm with? who actually is the head boy this year?"

"I assumed it would be Remus" Mary said, "I saw him on the platform but he said it wasn't him"

The girls looked to each other in curiosity. Who could the head boy be?

Camilla involuntarily felt a heat rising up her neck. She hadn't told them that she would be sharing a dorm with James.