86"

Camilla and Lily had made their way back to platform 9 3/4 on their own

Camilla and Lily had made their way back to platform 9 3/4 on their own. Christmas for the Prewetts had been awfully underwhelming and the rest of the break had been spent with Mr and Mrs Prewett journeying back and forth from the orders headquarters. Gideon and Fabian had returned home to their small flat and continued to work day and night for the order.

The two girls had been left to their own devices for the majority of the time and Camilla was glad to be back at Hogwarts. She'd missed the feeling of security and comfort that always hit her when she stepped foot back at school. For a while, she would be able to pretend that the world outside was not at war and be able to focus on trivial things such as Quidditch and exams.

Their upcoming match against Hufflepuff was in a few weeks time and Camilla had decided to put her attention to that. It was her fault they had lost the last match and they needed to not only win both their upcoming matches, but win by at-least more than 170 points over the course of those matches. It was a tough challenge, but nothing Camilla couldn't manage.

Marlene, Mary and Alice had said that their christmas' were equally underwhelming and were spent mostly in hiding. Luckily for Mary, her muggle parents had not real idea of the situation in the Wizarding world and so their Christmas was fairly normal, except for the ever looming fear of dread she felt which was similarly instilled within all the girls. Mary had mentioned how after she graduates, she and the rest of her family would go on the run. It was far too dangerous for any muggleborn and their family to stay situated in one place for long.

Camilla's role in the prefect meeting was not lost on her and she turned up in the carriage to hand out new patrolling timetables and welcome the prefects to the new term at Hogwarts. James however was no where to be found. Camilla rolled her eyes.

Of course he'd forget he actually has responsibilities outside quidditch.

Typical

Once the meeting had concluded, Camilla had sent the Prefects off to enjoy the rest of the train journey with their friends. Knowing exactly where the marauders would be, she swiftly made her way down the train, already in her school uniform. They would be pulling up at the station in around fifteen minutes.

Reaching the marauders usual compartment, through the window she was met with the familiar sight of the four boys in stitches as Sirius balanced as many sweets on top of Peters head, who slept soundly against the window, as he could without waking the mousy looking boy up . 

None of the boys, whom now looked like men, had noticed her until she had let herself into the compartment and coughed to signal her presence.

All three boys' head snapped towards her and Sirius knocked over the tower on Peters head waking him up.

Camilla shook her head in disapproval but all four boys merely grinned at her, James Potters the greatest.

"Cam!" Sirius exclaimed, jumping up and slinging an arm around her, "Good Christmas?" he asked with his classic Sirius Black dazzling smile.

Camilla tilted her head and smiled back at him.
Yes Sirius may have been the most annoying person  she had ever met, but he may or may not have grown on her. They were about the same height stood side by side, much to Sirius' dismay.

"Oi, hands on my girlfriend Padfoot!"

Sirius raised his hands in surrender and flopped back down into his seat as James approached her, a dangerous smirk on his face. He wrapped his own arm around her shoulder, as Sirius had done previously, and pulled her into his side.

"My Christmas was decent, pretty boring though" she replied to Sirius, "How was your Christmas boys?"

"Boring as well" Peter sighed, "My mums keeping up locked up inside. It was awful"

"Tell me about it Pettigrew" Camilla nodded in agreement, "What about you Remus? Good Christmas?"

"Not bad, as good as it could be" Remus replied with a shrug, popping a bonbon into his mouth

"Aren't you going to ask me?" Sirius asked, raising an eyebrow

"You stayed at the Potter's, Sirius. I know for a fact you had a good Christmas" Camilla retorted her arms still crossed over her chest

Sirius just rolled his eyes and quickly became distracted telling Peter how many chocolate frogs he had previously managed to balance on his head.

"What about me?" James said lowly in Camilla's ear, "You don't want to hear about my Christmas?"

Camilla laughed slightly back, "How was your Christmas, James?"

"Thank you for asking Prewett, I'm glad you asked. How about we get out of here and find a quiet compartment and I can tell you all about my Christmas and we can..."

Camilla laughed and wiggled out from his arm before he could finished what he was about to say, "Not so fast!"

James suddenly looked alarmed and it had caught the attention of the other marauders.

"Did you forget anything this morning? Any responsibilities or meetings that you didn't attend maybe?" Camilla probed, a serious face but amusement in her eyes.

A look of understanding washed over James' face, his eyes wide.

"Fuck! The prefect meeting"

"mhm, the prefect meeting" Camilla nodded, looking at him disapprovingly, "Don't worry I sorted it all myself. I knew you'd forget"

"Cam, you are an angel!" James exclaimed, taking her head in both his hands and kissing her forehead dramatically with such force making Camilla wobble on the spot.

"The pair of you are absolutely disgusting" Remus laughed lightly watching the two of them, as Peter wrinkled his nose.

"Prongs!" Sirius gasped dramatically, "You promised that only me and you did that!"

Although Camilla adored every one of the boys, even five minutes with them all was enough to drain her of her whole days energy. She had no idea how they all did it 24/7.

Once she had gotten back to her own compartment she had found Mary attempting a new hair slicking spell she had see in witches weekly on Alice whilst Marlene and Lily played a game of exploding snap. The girls mundane activities were much more Camilla's speed.