CHAPTER 31: DAHLIA

After the restaurant, we hit up a swanky club in downtown Miami

The valet eagerly drives off in the black Aston Martin and Kieran wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close to him. He placed a kiss to my temple before he whispered, "You're beautiful."

Kieran walked us up to the entrance and the second we were through the door, he upped the wattage of his smile as he greeted everyone who seemed to know him. He introduced me simply as Dahlia as we made our way to the VIP section which was separated from the general population of the club.

Kieran sat down on the stylish leather couch first before pulling me down onto his lap. The section fills up with people Kieran seems to know. He introduces me to them and they smile their friendly smiles. A nightclub waiter came over and brought us a bottle of vodka, explaining that it's complimentary from the club owner and Kieran pours us both a shot which I eagerly knock back.

Kieran chuckled before he removed my hair from my shoulder and placed a kiss on my shoulder blade.
"Relax."

I don't know why I was so uptight. I mean I guess I did know. I wasaway from my parents and friends for the first time in a different state with a man who held the ability to take away all my inhibitions.

A night out with Kieran was everything I expected it to be. There are drinks and shots, and a few jealous girls who look at us with envy. The music is good, the drinks flow, and the people are entertaining.

"Dance with me." I said, standing up from his lap. The DJ is playing one of my favorite songs from the 90s which got the crowd bouncing more than before. Kieran shook his head but I ignored him, pulling him up from couch to stand.

"This isn't a good idea." He said once we're on the dance floor.

"Just follow my lead," I told him as I started to dance. I turned my body so my back was against his front and wrapped an arm around his neck. Kieran placed both hands on my waist and we started to move to the reggae vibes of "Murder She Wrote."
I'm grinding and whining, staggering and laughing, and he kisses me once, kisses me so hard that I'm almost knocked off my feet.

"Let's get out of here," Kieran whispered in my ear before he took my hand and led me out of the club.
"You've been holding out on me." I teased as we waited for the valet to bring the car around.

"I never told you I couldn't dance. Just that I don't like to." Kieran kissed the pout on my lips away.

"I wonder what other secrets you have Mr. Diaz that I don't know about." I told him just as the Aston Martin comes to a stop in front of us.

"You're gonna have to stick around to find out." Kieran smirked as I settled into the car, breathing in a lungful of the familiar and delicious musk.

"I plan on sticking around for a long time." I admit, my cheeks heating up at the confession.

"Forever Little Lamb. I need you around forever."

Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the beach. I strolled over to the ocean. The water is calm, the air cool and the sand wet and squishy underneath my bare feet, thanks to the heels I tossed aside.

Kieran loosened his tie before he tossed it aside along with his shoes so that it was in the pile along with my heels before he strolled over to me.

"Our last night in Miami... was it worth the trip?"

"Well, it's no weekend in Disney..." I mused. "But I guess I had a good time."

"Only good?"Kieran arched a brow and my next breath is suddenly caught in my throat as Kieran reached up for my zipper and tugged it all the way down. The satin material slackens before Kieran pushed it off my shoulders and down my arms like it was nothing. "Is there anything I can do to get a better review?"

"There might be one thing..." Kieran leaned forward and began to kiss the curve of my neck

I turned to face him. The look in his eyes sent a thrill down my spine. There's a glint of a challenge in his eyes, one that I accept. Slowly, I reached up behind me and unclasp my bra, letting it slide off my shoulders and fall into the sand. Kieran's gaze locked on me, never blinking, never faltering, the usual glittering hazel is now as dark as a brewing storm.

I reached for my panties next, sliding it down my legs before stepping out of them, leaving me completely naked and vulnerable.

This is insane.

I don't make it a habit of skinny dipping, but as I stare at Kieran who slipped out of his boxers, I know that this is just the beginning of things I'm willing to do for this man.

Wordlessly, Kieran headed for the water, walking until he was waist-deep in the ocean.

Erasing the distance between us, the water is ice cold against my bare skin and I can't help but suck in a breath. Kieran pulls me to him immediately, wrapping me in his warmth.

I kissed him softly and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He carried me back the sand where he lays me down and in one swift movement, he was inside of me, filling me completely.

Kieran swallowed my moan with a kiss before he began moving. My sighs of pleasure overode the sound of the waves as Kieran picked up his pace, fucking into me harder and faster until I was sure I would leave nail prints in his back.

The smell of sex filled the air. Sweat, ocean, and musk.

Always musk.