80 BC

| Honeymoon, Los Cabos | 

It was roughly 11PM. 

Their private limo finally arrived on the other side of the city, where they had water views for days. It was also on the cooler side of the city with them being right there next to the ocean. Zac wanted some alone time to go on his apology tour, he didn't do anything wrong per se, but he understood how this could've gone left. Especially if Fatima was petty enough and didn't walk down the aisle.  

Fatima softly picked Junior up to ensure he stayed asleep, she already knew if she woke up, he would wanna stay up and she was ready for bed herself. Zac grabbed a sleeping Faith as they walked into the all-inclusive resort they were staying at, while they were getting married, Zac had their luggage from the previous hotel moved and checked into their rooms. 

After dropping both the kids off with their grandparents, Zac and Fatima dragged their feet to the room. The room door didn't close fast enough before Fatima was bolting out of the dress, she was sick of it. 

Zac showered first while Fatima gazed onto the patio with one of the silk robes the hotel provides all guests. Looking at the amazing view that overlooked the beach, she was amazed at how he put together this together, from the destination to the hotels they stayed at. He was definitely showing out. 

She finally had the time to post some wedding pictures on Instagram...with the caption..."It is Mrs. Taylor to you...thank you😉😘 #JustMarried #Locked in. She posted a story collage of her, Zac, the kids, and some friends with a caption across that "My husband don't owe me a fuck ass thing...he delivered beyond comparison...and he showed out❤️" 

Once Fatima finished posting and responding back to people she closed the patio door to see Zac coming out of the bathroom with his night attire on along with some eye strips. She gave him a kiss in passing and he of course returned the favor with a handful of ass. She rolled her eyes going into the bathroom to get herself ready, she was ready to clean hours of sweat, makeup, and the overall feel of smelling like outside of her. 

A few minutes later she was walking into the bedroom in her moomoo with some slides, she just couldn't trust her damp feet touching their floor. No matter how much a hotel say they clean and how many starts they get on YELP, she wasn't trusting it. Climbing into bed, she could see Zac out on the same patio she was just at earlier, lighting up a blunt as he scrolled through social media. 

She was gonna wait for him before falling asleep, but she could tell he was gonna take his time with the blunt and look at the view. She didn't blame him, it was a relaxing and amazing view but she was tired as hell and she needed her rest. 

Just as she hit that point where her body relaxed and she was going into a deep sleep, she heard him enter the bathroom and the water began running. She just assumed he was washing his hands, he was out there touching any and everything. She felt the bed dip before hearing Zac's phone ding with him putting it on the charger. She hated how she could hear everything, Zac calls it 'Mom ears' suggesting all moms can hear anything. He even made a joke that he could drop a cotton ball in a whole other city and she would hear it. 

"Babe." He whispered leaning in closer to smell that scent, his favorite. He liked all of them but he had this one particular lotion and perfume that she pairs together that drives him overboard. "Y-you think I could get some tonight?" He continued kissing on her shoulder. 

She softly nudged him off, "Ask Kira." She replied being petty, she wasn't even mad about it. One thing pre-marital counseling taught her was expectations. She knew Zac was on the spectrum prior to get him putting a baby in her, getting down on one knee, and her accepting. She can't even be mad that she has these problems because she was fully aware of them and she accepted them all. She was just happy and grateful that he made up for it by being a present and active father and husband, which makes his slow moments more bearable.