29

| Continued Flashback of Last Night | 

"You did what?" Danni laughed on the other side of the phone. 

"Danni that's not funny." 

"Anyways you know you're wrong for that right?" She asked and a moment of silence came through. "How am I wrong and he cheated on me with a bitch he told me not to worry about? I swear those be the females you have to worry about." She shook her head. "I remember when I first slept over at his house, that girl was deep in his phone, texting and calling." 

"He did not cheat on you, I have known him for a while and he has always been a straight shooter, hell let Hazel and her raggedy-ass family use him for almost 4 years, that should tell you how deep his loyalty runs." Danni expressed. They had been sitting on the phone for the past 20 minutes talking about Fatima now being a single woman and her putting her hands on Zac. The majority of it was filled with laughs and wrong-timing jokes from Danni. 

"How do you know? Was your ass in the drywall or the ceiling?"

She chuckled. "No dumbass! Remember when I told you the hotel person did the wrong room? Well he apparently Preston's room is right next to Zac's room so I got a free performance." She laughed on the phone. "This shit was better than the Katt Williams interview."

"How much did you see?" 

"All of it. From when he walked into the room and saw that girl in some lingerie, to you knocking him out like it was Fight Night, and then him kicking yo ass out like Yvette did Jodi ass in Baby Boy." She joked and as much as Fatima hated the timing, the joke was funny. 

"So you saw allat of that and didn't think to say anything to me?" Fatima yelled on the phone. "Woah now." Danni laughed. "I am nosey not messy. Besides I saw them punches you landed on a grown ass man, what the fuck I look like dealing with your ass? You know there are some girls that will fight you when you come to them as a woman right?" 

As a nigga, I hate them kinds of females. Why you attacking the girl when she telling you wassup? And why aren't you taking that anger out on yo mans? 

"So he really didn't do anything with her?" Fatima asked for double confirmation, already feeling bad for everything. Her emotions were just so tied up and he wasn't saying anything while the girl was smirking so it made everything worse. 

"Did you talk to him?" 

"Yes." 

"What did he say?" 

"That he didn't cheat on me." 

"There's your answer go talk to your man. Cause I'm finna be talking to mine and I ain't talking about the lips on my face." She laughed before hanging up. Fatima looked at her phone seeing her home screen appear. It was 3AM. 

| A few hours later...6 AM | 

"Fuckkkk." Fatima moaned out. They were on round four and she was just allowing Zac to take his anger out on her. He hasn't uttered a single word to her, hasn't made eye contact with her, and hasn't even kissed her. It was as if they were two strangers sharing a one night stand together. And rather he knew it or not, that was punishment for her. He had always been a vocal pleaser so now that he isn't, she is even more in her feelings. 

Oh he mad mad...Michael Jackson bad

He continued thrusting inside of her, leaving no room for mercy, or even the chance for her to catch her breath. He wanted her to choke on the dried up saliva caked in her throat. He had her legs over his shoulders but pushed up into her chest. He used his feet as a grip on the hotel bed as he bounced inside of her almost like a bouncy house.