10

| Saturday, December 16 |

"Put the red dress on Fatima," Ian stated as he walked in fixing his cuff links. They were getting ready for the holiday Christmas party.

"Okay." She whispered fixing her makeup for the 2nd time, the bruises he inflicted were so deep that the makeup was bleeding right through it. And she knew it was over for her if any cameras had flashes.

After countless hours of running around the house hiding from him, getting beat by him, and then make up sex...against her better judgment...she was all energized out. Hoping and praying for all her money from the small shifts she worked to pan out. She loved him but this wasn't something she wanted to deal with until she died. She thought she could help him maybe get him in therapy, but she soon realized she was wasting her breath on somebody who didn't see any flaws in their wrongdoing.

"You look absolutely stunning baby." He admired her planting soft kisses on her neck and cheek. She blushed as they both stood in the mirror, she was wearing a nice long red dress paired with black heels that wrapped up her calves. Him, wearing a nice red sweater, black pants, and black loafers.

"Thank you baby." She turned around pecking him on the lips as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

He patted her ass a few times. "Aright let's go."

This morning was complete bliss for the pair, other than subpar make up sex, she was woken up with apology gifts and breakfast in bed, along with plane tickets for her to go to Chicago, first class. She wasn't sure where his mind was at but she was not opposed to turning over a new leaf.

She knew his antics would only last a few days but if she was given a few days of peace and quiet, she was gonna take it.

He opened the car door for her just as she slid in and crossed her legs. Arriving at the office, they had Valet for certain high ranking members, Ian being one of them.

Grabbing ahold of her arm he kissed her cheek before whispering. "Act up and imma fuck you up." He smiled before the pair began walking into the building as bystanders and photographers watched the exchange, none hearing what was said, but only assuming it was a sweet piece.

Back over with Zac, he just got done dropping Junior off and he needed some primetime advice from this father.

"Do you think it's possible to like more than one person in a relationship?" He asked as they walked into the decked out man cave, his father, being a die hard Commanders fan, or as he still calls them, Redskins.

His father chuckled at his line of questioning. "Son...imma serve it to you straight...you know I have always been a straight shooter." He winked.

"Ugh ew pops wtf." Scrunching his face up.

"I literally caught you freaking all kinds of females in my house...ass couldn't sit down if I paid you too. Only two things you was worried about was catching a nut and catching that football." His father reminded him.

Zac smiled. "Well...I was a teenager with insane hormones so what you expect."

"How about self control, self awareness, and self accountability? Those seem nice." He teased.

Zac waived him off. "Whatever. Answer the question."

"I can't answer it." His father was pouring up a nice glass of henny, Zac declined one. He was gonna get some at the office party. "I think you are so desperate to prove to everyone that you are loyal and a great guy that you are willing to settle an in unhappy relationship just to prove that point."

Zac shot him a look. "But I am a good guy and I am loyal...now."

"Exactly. Now." He mentioned. "Don't act like 5 years ago you weren't you weren't dipping and dashing in any and everything."