28

| Sunday, December 31st 9AM |

The next morning finally arrived for Zac, his head pounding from the amount of drinks he consumed and he knew that would affect him around 1PM for gameday. He shot his trainer a quick text letting him know he was gonna need a hydration packet and IV of fluids before the game.

He still doesn't know how he made it to his bed or how he got naked but ultimately he was glad knowing coach would chew him out for it. He went through his messages, smirking at Fatima, she was cussing his ass right out for hanging up and not responding to her messages all night. He chuckled reading the last message where she stated, 'niggas love a crazy girl until they turn into Chrisean and now we gotta be locked up with padded walls.'

He put the phone down before turning over when he realized he wasn't in the bed alone nor did he remember inviting anybody back to his place. He could tell it was a female due to the black hair laid across the pillow casings and the body type curved in the white hotel sheets. He was even more scared to look at the girl and be faced with reality.

As his heart pounded out his chest he got on both his knees to look over at the chick laying naked in his bed, Zac took notice of his own appearance, nothing but boxers on.

| Flashback...Last Night |

Zac just looked at her with a stale face before grabbing his key card. "Karen? What are you doing in my hotel room?" He asked. He didn't even get the chance to put the card in the slot as the door opened up revealing her. "Imma call you back Fatima."

"Wai-" Fatima didn't even get to finish her sentence before she heard the Facetime end.

"Hello?" Zac looked at her like she was stupid. She wasn't expecting to see Zac at all. "OH." Was all she stated. "I didn't know my husband was sharing a room with you."

"What are you talking about?" He asked perplexed. "Big ass Zac T is right there." He pointed to the name tag taped to the door. She looked at the door confused. "That was not there when I came in here a few hours ago, I only saw my husbands name."

"Cool story but why are you here."

"Again. I have been waiting on my husband but I forgot y'all do those team dinners and stuff." She rolled her eyes as she covered up her body, she had on a nice two piece set. "I was actually about to head on out to find him but now that you are here." She nodded back to the open room, Zac followed her head movements.

"What?" He whispered.

"You got a package in your room."

"Whatever." He dismissed the conversation. "Are you gonna move out the way or what?" Karen moved out the way and he went to his side of the room. The way the suite was set up was bedroom 1 was on the left side and bedroom 2 was on the right side, both having their own bathroom. However they shared the living room, kitchen, and laundry area.

Zac threw his leftovers on the countertop before he made his way to his room, bedroom number 2. Going into his room he kicked his slides off before taking a piss and walking back out, he pulled out his phone dialing Fatima back before he noticed a big red box sitting on the desk.

"Watch this shit be a bomb or something." He mumbled as he slowly crept his way over to there. He felt somebody staring and looked at the doorway as he saw Karen leaned up against it,

"Did you put this here?" He asked pointing to the box.

"Did you even read the note?" She pointed to the side of the box that had a nice note attached to it. "Smart ass." He mumbled grabbing the card he read it before scoffing and opening the bag.