Chapter 38

We got home from our honeymoon yesterday. I'm back to doing tour rehearsals with the band. It's a lot but we have to do it. We decided as a band that this will be Mike's last tour. I'm still not feeling great about it. It's confusing but its what has to be done. 

  "I'm sorry." I tell Mike as we set up for rehearsal. 

  "Don't apologize to me. You don't have to." He states. 

  "Yes I do." I say. 

  "You're feeling guilty, aren't you?" He asks me. 

  "I am. You're my brother and we formed this band together." I say. 

   "It's okay that you feel that way. I massively fucked up. Me getting kicked out is my own fault." Mike states. 

  "I just feel bad." I say to him. 

  "Hey. How are you guys doing?" Jaime asks us. 

  "I'm alright. I am preparing for tour." Mike states. 

  "Yeah. We are preparing for what's next." Tony says. 

    I am really glad to have them as my band mates. We have been through quite a lot together. It's going to be a tough tour on us, especially on me. I know its for the best. 

  "I get why its going to be tough but we've got this." Jaime states. 

  Tony smiles at him. "We have that. We really should start our rehearsal." He states. 

   We all agree and start our tour rehearsals. I am really glad that this is what I get to do for a living. I love music. Music has been part of my life since I was three-years-old. It is my absolute first love and life. I can't wait to keep doing the thing that I love the most. It is the one thing that was constant in my life until Kellin. It saved my life. I'm excited to keep doing this. 

  "You were amazing." Kellin says after my rehearsal. 

  "Thank you. When did you get here?" I ask, kissing my husband. 

  Kellin kisses me back. "A few minutes ago. I saw quite a bit of it. Care to go grab some lunch?" He asks. 

  "I would love that, husband." I state. 

  "You two are insufferably adorable." Tony states. 

  "Yes they are. Newlyweds tend to be." Jaime states. 

  "Yes they do." Mike says, looking Tony. 

 I take my husband's hand in mine. "We'll see you later." I state. 

  Kellin squeezes my hand. "Where do you want to go? My treat." he says.