Chapter 28

Being on tour with Kellin is a lot of fun. Watching him do the thing that he loves most is wonderful. He is so amazing at what he does. I love his voice and the way he performs. "You okay?" I ask Kellin after the band's soundcheck. 

   "I'm fine. A bit hungry though." He answers my question. 

  "Then lets go get food. I am too." I take his hand in mine. 

   He interlocks our fingers together. "I love that idea. Any ideas on where to go?" He asks. 

  "Yes." I state. 

    We start walking to a place to have lunch. It's crazy to think about how far we've come as a couple. In the seven years that we've been together, we've had so many ups and downs. I love everything that we have accomplished. 

  "You're doing it again." Kellin says to me. 

  "Doing what exactly?" I ask. 

  "Overthinking. You have that look on your face." He says to me. 

  "I do that sometimes." I state. 

  "Yes and it worries me every time we do." He says. 

  "Yeah I know but there's no reason why you should worry about that." I say as I stop at the place for lunch. 

   "I'm not worried about it. I do worry about you though." He says. 

  "Why? I'm fine. I promise you that. I have you and that helps." I state. 

  "I love you. So of course I worry about you. You're my fiance so its there." He says. 

  "I love you too. You do have every right to worry but I'm fine." I state.

  "Okay I believe you. You know that you're amazing." He says. 

  "I'm aware of how amazing I am. I have someone to remind me every day." He smiles as we order. 

  I grin as I squeeze his hand. "You do. I have that too. You're so good to me." I say. 

  "I'm glad you think so. Are you enjoying being on tour with me again?" He asks as we get our drinks. 

  "I am. It's relaxing. I missed being on the road. It's not the same as playing shows though." I explain as I have some of my drink. 

  "More relaxing for you though huh?" He asks me. 

  "Yes." I state. 

  "You'll be back on tour soon." He says.