Chapter 20

First day of senior year. I am nervous about it. A lot can happen this year but I'm looking forward to it. The band still has a lot of things ahead of us. We have production and mixing to finish for the album. After the album is out we'll most likely tour which I'm hoping for. Kellin's band is going through the same thing. 

  Kellin squeezes my hand. "Ready for this?" He asks me. 

  "I am. Are you?" I ask squeezing his hand back. 

  "I am." He winks at me. 

  I smile and wink back as we walk into the school building. "Alright then." I state. 

  No one really pays attention to us minus our friends. Tony comes over to us. "You two look cozy. Ready for senior year?" Tony asks me. 

  "Yes I'm ready. Its about time that we graduate." I say. 

  "And focus on the band." Kellin says as he opens his locker. Our lockers are next to each other now. Its nice. 

  Jaime joins us. "Senior year! Let's do that!" He says to me. 

  "As much as I would love to chitchat, we have class to get to." I say, grabbing my nooks out of my locker. 

  Kellin walks me to class. "I love you. I'll see you at lunch." He says. 

  I kiss him sweetly. "I love you too. I'll see you then." I say as I go into my class. Kellin and I's schedules are different this time which is slightly annoying but it might be a good thing. We can get distracted with each other around. 

  I go from one class to the next up until lunch. During lunch I meet up with Kellin. We're going off campus for lunch since we can. I told Kellin that he could pick. "its so nice to be away from the noise." Kellin says. 

  I focus on driving. "Yes it was nice to be away from the cafeteria." I agree. 

  "I feel like I can relax and just be. I love our friends but." He says, looking out the window. 

  "I love out friends too." I state. 

  "They can be a little much though. Love them but still." He states.

  "Yeah they can be. How's classes going so far?" I ask as we get to the place that he chose. 

  "You're lucky that I love you." I say as we go inside. "Its only day one so I can't answer that yet." 

  "That's fair. We are so close to graduating and making a name for ourselves as musicians." He says as he eats. 

  "Yeah we are close to being full time musicians." I say as I eat. 

  "I'm ready for it." He says. 

  I know that once we graduate things will change but nothing will change how much I love Kellin. I love him more than anything else in the world. He is my everything. "I'm ready too. It will be amazing." I say. "We can do this. I'm proud of us." 

  "We both have record deals for more than one album." he states. "I love you." 

  "I love you too." His alarm goes off. 

  "Time to go back?" I ask. 

  "Yup sadly it does. I'm glad we got to do this though." He says, getting up. 

  I get up. "Me too. I know that we won't always be able to have lunch just the two of us." 

  "I know that. Its wonderful when we do though." He says as we get in the car. 

  I drive us back to school. "Exactly. I have my next class with you." I state as we get back. 

  "Yay." He takes my hand in his. 

  I interlock our fingers. "Yes yay." I state. 

  We walk into our class and next to him in our seats. It is great to feel connected to him and grow stronger every day. We were able to focus on class which was a miracle to be honest. 

   After school Kellin and I go off to our separate band practices. "You look exhausted." Jaime tells me. 

  "I am a little bit." I state. 

  Tony grins. "I think we all are. We need to get started." He states. 

  "lets." Mike says. 

  "I honestly feel really excited." I state to my three band mates. 

  "Same. We do really need to start our rehearsal." Tony says. 

    We start our band rehearsal. We are preparing for if or when we go on tour. It means a lot to me to have three fantastic talented people as my band mates. We're also good friends which helps a lot. They're like brothers to me. I'm really glad to have them in my life. They're my family. It helps our creativity as well too. I love being in the band. 

  "Really?" Tony asks me. 

  "Yes really. We are living together after graduation." I say. 

  "Congrats." Jaime states. 

   After practice, Mike and I go home to the empty house. I know that we have a lot to do before going to bed. I call Kellin before getting ready for bed. I tell him I love him. He says it back as I lay down on the bed. 

  I can't wait to see what our future holds. It will be amazing.