Chapter 18

The past few weeks have been a lot. My band is recording our first album, Kellin and I are getting a bit more stressed as the weeks go by. His band is recording their debut album as well. We have both been a bit stressed about it. My band mates are also starting to drive me crazy. 

  "No! That's not how we wrote it!" I shout at Mike. "We don't have time to change things." 

  "It sounds better the way that we had it!" Jaime agrees. 

  "I'm not trying to change it." Mike states. 

  "We don't have time to argue. Play it how we wrote it originally." Tony states. 

   I honestly feel like I'm losing my mind. I can feel myself getting a little heated. I walk out of the recording room and bump into Kellin. "You too?" he asks me. 

  "They're driving me nuts. I needed a break." I state. 

  "Same. They don't need me right now anyway." He says. 

  "They're driving me crazy." I state. "I just spent ten minutes arguing with my brother on the song." 

  "I just needed a break from the chaos." He says. 

  "I totally get that." I take his hand. 

  He squeezes my hand. "Yeah its a lot. I'm glad that we're doing it the way that we are." 

  "Vic, you're needed." Tony states. 

  "I'll be right there." I say to Tony. I kiss Kellin. "I'll see you after. I love you." 

  Kellin let's go of my hand. "I love you too." He says. 

  I go into the studio room. I start my vocals in the recording booth. Its a lot for me but I love it. I love where I'm at. Its amazing to think about how far I've come as a musician. I really love where this album is going. "That was incredible." Jaime states. 

  Tony nods. "That was incredible. I'm proud of where this album is going." He says. 

  "Same. I will see you all later. I have a to get back to San Diego." Mike says. 

  "I will see you all on Monday then. I'm staying in LA. I have to get going." I state as I leave the studio building. 

  Kellin joins me a few minutes later. "Ready to go?" He asks me. 

  "Yeah I do want food though." I say as I start walking. 

  He looks at the time. "We have time to do something quickly." 

  "We do." I start walking toward a quick place to eat. We are going to a concert tonight since the label got us tickets for it. 

  "Yes we can." He says as we get to the place. 

  "You really are excited about tonight huh?" I ask him as we eat. 

  "Aren't you?" He asks as he eats. 

  "I am. Its our first concert in LA." I say as I eat. 

  "Going to yes." He smiles at me. 

  "It is. I'm really excited to have this night with you." I state. 

  "Its going to be a lot of fun." He says as he finishes eating. 

  I finish my food and get up. "I can't wait to see this show." I say. 

  "It will be amazing." He agrees. 

  We walk to the concert. It is amazing to think about seeing such an inspirational band for both of us. Its also the first time that we're seeing this band. 

  "This is actually amazing." I state as we get to our seats. 

  "It is. I'm glad we took these tickets." He says to me. 

  "We did and I'm glad too." I state. 

  "Let's relax and enjoy this as much as we can." He says, kissing me on the cheek. 

  I smile at him. "I plan on doing just that." I say. 

  "Good. Because you deserve it." He says as he takes my hand in his. 

  I interlock our fingers together. "I love you so much." I state. 

  "I love you too." He says as the show starts. It was an epic show. We had such a blast during it. 

    We go back to the hotel after the concert. I feel a little bit more exhausted than normal. It was a long day. I really am glad to have Kellin by my side. Its amazing to have someone so special as my boyfriend. 

  "You okay?" He asks me as he changes into his PJ's. 

  "Yeah. It feels weird to be living in a hotel room." I say as I change out of my PJ's. 

  "It is a little weird but I'm kind of used to it by now." He says. 

  "I guess so. I love you so much." I say as I look at him. 

  "I love you too. You're also hot and sexy." He says. 

  I look at him. "You are so hot and sexy too." I state to him. 

  "Want to something about that?" he asks me with a smirk. 

  "Maybe I do." I say, leaning over to kiss him. 

   He kisses me back. I love him more than anything else in the world. I can't wait to see where our relationship goes.