Chapter 30

We got home two days ago. We had the holiday with some of our friends and family. It's a huge deal that they support us as a couple. We got to relax last night. Now we are back to planning our wedding. We are getting married really soon. I'm excited about it though. Kellin and I have gone through so much as a couple. 

  "You want to try this bakery?" Kellin asks me. 

  "Yes. We don't have many options for that sadly." I agree as we walk next to a bakery. The hardest part so far is trying to find LGBTQ friendly places. It's tough but we've found some. 

  We go inside and a woman around our ages comes walking out. "How can I help you?" She asks. 

  "We're still looking for a bakery to do our wedding cake." Kellin says, squeezing my hand. 

   I squeeze his hand back. "We saw the sign and wanted to come in." 

   "Welcome. I'm one of the co-owners and we'd love to do that for you. Name is Tay." Tay says. 

  "Awesome. Do we need to set up an appiontment?" Kellin asks Tay. We set something up before leaving. 

  "I'm going to be your husband soon." I say to Kellin as we walk. 

  "Yes you are. I'm excited for our future. It's going to be filled with so much joy and love." He squeezes my hand. 

   "I love you. You're my whole world." I kiss him as I unlock the door to our house. 

  He kisses me back deeply as we get through the door. I move backwards towards our bedroom, not breaking the kiss as I do. He reaches around my waist to open the door to our room. He pushes me onto the bed as he gets on top of me. "I top tonight." He says, catching his breath. 

  "I love it when you top." I smirk as I catch my breath. 

  "I bet you do." He smirks back. 

  "Oh I so do." I kiss him again. "Fuck me fiance." I beg him. 

  "I plan on taking my time with this. I don't top as much as you do." He says. 

  Our clothes are off in five minutes. I love how sexy he is on top of me. I'm the luckiest mand in the world. 

  That was the hottest sex that we've ever had. "Holy shit." I say as I cuddle into his side. 

  "Yeah. Fuck our sex is always amazing." He says as he cuddles into me. 

   "Agreed. I love you." I state. 

  "I love you too. I'm so ready to be your husband." He kisses me. 

  "So am I. Even after seven years, I fall more in love with you every day." I say as I start to relax.