Chapter 35

Honeymoon! I am on my honeymoon with Vic. We've only been here a day. We are currently on the beach having lunch. It's a perfect day out. 

  "You look like you're so full of joy." Vic says to me. 

  "That's because I am. I'm married to the love of my life. I'm on my honeymoon." I state. 

  "Whoever he is is lucky." He says. 

  "It's you." I roll my eyes as I eat. 

  "I know. I was just being a smartass." He says. 

  "Oh I know you were." I state. 

  "I love you." he says. 

  "I love you too. You're amazing. I know our future ahead I'd going to be full of love and adventure." I state. 

  "Its already full of love and adventure. I love us. I love what we have." He says as he eats. 

  "That's true. You are really amazing. I'm excited to have this with you." I state. 

  "So am I. Many more years ahead of us. A beautiful life ahead." he finishes eating. 

  "Yes it really is." I finish eating. 

  He pays and gets up. "I'm glad you think so." He says. 

  I pull him into the water with me. "You are amazing." I say. The water is freezing. 

  He laughs. "Thank you." he says. 

  "You're welcome." I splash him. 

  He splashes me back. "Two can play that game." 

  "Oh we so can." I splash him back. 

  He splashes back. "So lets play." 

  I pull away from him and swim away. I'm aware that I'm being a dick but her can too. I feel his arms around my waist. "I love this." I state. 

  "Same." he says. 

  "I love being your husband. It feels right and perfect." I kiss him. 

  "It does feel perfect in every way. More than I've ever imagined it would be." He kisses me back. 

   "I love you. We probably should get out before we turn into wrinkly tomatoes." I state. 

   "We should. I love you too. Plus I'm full of energy for things." He winks at me. 

  "Oh then we better get to our hotel." I let go of him and swim to shore.