Chapter 34

Holy shit! Today is my wedding day! I'm marrying Vic today! My nerves are on fire. I grab my coffee off of the counter. 

  "Oh good. You're up." Nick says. 

  "I am. Thank you for the coffee." I say taking a sip. 

  "You're welcome. I figured we all need it." Nick states. 

  "You'd be right. How is the groom feeling?" Justin asks me. 

  "Nervous. I'm excited. Happy. Filled with joy. I'm getting married." I say. 

  "you are." Nick states. 

  "You sure that you're ready for this?" Jack asks me. 

  "I am. Also what are you doing here?" I ask him. 

  "To make sure that you get there on time." Alex states. 

  "That's my job but we do need to get ready to go." Nick claps his hands. 

  "Wow I love it when my man is bossy. He's right though." Justin states. 

  "I'll go get dressed and then." I put my coffee down and go into the guest room. I start to get ready for my wedding. 

  "Kellin, ready?!" Alex calls to me. 

  "Yes let's go!" I call as I come out of the guest room. 

  The five of us leave for the venue. I am ready to finally be Vic's husband. We have been through much over the past seven years. I let him back in and it worked out. We're having our wedding today. I love him so much more than I could've ever imagined. I'm really lucky that he's about to be my husband. 

  We start getting into our tuxes. I look at myself in the mirror. I'm lucky to have him as my husband soon. I look rested. I love that I look the best I ever have. 

  There's a knock on the door. "Its time!" Mike's voice says through the door. 

  We all go to the ceremony area. Everyone takes their turns right before I walk to my spot. Waiting for Vic to join me makes me more nervous. I almost start bouncing up and down on my heels. I feel like a little kid right now with the anticipation. When the walks to me, I can feel the tears of joy coming down my face. He is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. He's gorgeous and just amazing. I'm marrying my soul mate. 

  I take his hands in mine. A good friend of ours is our officiator. He starts the ceremony. "You have your own vows?" He asks. 

  Vic goes first with his vows. "I have been in love with you since we first met. I promise to love you and cherish you until the day I die and beyond that. I promise to love you no matter what. Through the good and bad. Through the ups and downs. Through sickness and health. I can't wait to see what our future holds." He gives his vows. 

  "Vic are my soul mate. I have been in love with you since high school. You are my best friend. The one who I always want by my side. I'll love you till the day I die. Through everything that life throws at us." I state. 

   "I do." Vic says. 

   "I do." I state before dipping him and kissing him deeply. This kiss feels better than every kiss we've ever had. Its passionate, romantic, and perfect. 

  "Before this turns into a porno, we should probably go." Vic whispers to me. 

   We walk out of the ceremony hall to the dressing room. The second we get inside, Vic's hands are all over my body. "Someone is very eager." I state to him. 

  "Yes I'm very eager to fuck my husband." He pulls my shirt off. 

  "I love the sound of that." I state. 

  "So do I. Husband." He pushes me onto the couch. 

  "Husband you can't wait?" I ask him. 

   "No I can't. Please tell me you aren't complaining." he starts trailing kisses down my neck. 

   "Not at all husband." I bite my lip as I pull his pants off. 

 He pulls my pants off. "good because I'm going to make it worth your while." 

  "I bet you will." I moan out. Neither of us lasted very long. We put our tuxes back on. He takes my hand and we walk out to the reception hall. "Everyone please welcome for the first time as a married couple, Mr. and Mr. Quinn-Fuentes!" We get announced inside. 

  We walk into the reception with cheers and claps. We have the best families and friends in the world. They're so supportive and loving of us. I'm really lucky to have them in my life. Not everyone has that. 

   Nick goes up to give his best me speech. "I don't know where to begin. Kellin and I have been friends since middle school. We decided to form a band together. Here we are years later still close friends. We're more like brothers at this point. Vic is the right guy for you. You two are so in love and happy." He gives his toast. 

 Mike goes up next. "Obviously I've known Vic since I was a baby. He's my brother who I adore. I've seen him go through so many heartbreaks. It was all worth it for me to tell him to get back on the horse. Vic did and now he's married to his soul mate. I'm gaining an awesome brother-in-law and of course you're my friend. You are perfect together. Congratulations." He cheers. 

  We hear so many more more toasts before going onto the dance floor for our first dance. I wrap my arms around his waist as we dance slowly. The song we chose fits us. It was perfect. 

  "Get up here and dance with us!" Vic says into the DJ's mic. 

  Almost everyone joins us on the dance floor. I love being with my close friends dancing like this. I married my soul mate and best friend today. 

  "We have to go. We have a flight to catch." I say to Vic. 

  We make our rounds of thanks to people quickly. We grab our stuff and leave the reception hall. 

   We head to the airport to catch our flight for the honeymoon. Two weeks of us time with no distractions. I'm excited for it.