Chapter 29

It's Kellin's last day of tour. They're ending the tour in NYC at Madison Square Garden. It is a huge deal. Kellin is very nervous and excited. "You sure I can do this?" He asks me. 

  "Yes you can. I'll be watching from backstage. If you need a boost, just look at me." I say. I have my arms around his waist. 

  "Thank you." he takes a deep breath. 

   I kiss him. "You're welcome. I love you. Now have the best show of your life." 

  "I will. I love you too." He kisses me before doing the show circle. 

  I watch Kellin do his thing on stage. He is just amazing. He owns every second that he's up there. Its really sexy actually. 

  "He's really good up there." Alex says to me quietly. 

  "Yeah he is. I'm one lucky guy." I say back. 

  "Congrats on that by the way. Kellin is very talented." Alex says. 

  "I know he is. Thanks for that. Celebrating after?" I ask. 

  "Yes. You're invited of course." Jack says. 

  "Of course I'll join." I smile. 

  After the set, Kellin comes bouncing over to me. "How was I?" Kellin asks. 

   "You were absolutely amazing. I'm so proud of you. Go clean up so we can celebrate." I say. 

  Kellin kisses me. "I'll be quick." He goes off to the tour bus to take a shower and change. 

   I wait for him outside of the bus. He doesn't take long as he joins me. "Ready to go celebrate." I ask him. 

 He takes my hand in his. "I'm so ready. Let's have fun tonight." He says to me. 

  "I plan to have a lot of the fun and plenty of other types of fun." He whispers the last part of that sentence in my ear. 

  "Oh I know you do." I state. We meet Nick, Justin, and the ATL guys at the restaurant where we're having dinner and drinks. We are going to enjoy ourselves. 

  "Nice of you to join us!" Jack says. 

  "Sorry it took longer to get here than I thought." Kellin states. 

  "Order drinks so we can have our toast." Alex states to us. We order our drinks. 

  "How are you and Jack doing?" Justin asks Alex. 

  "We're doing well. Actually we have news of our own." Jack says. 

  "What would that be?" I ask the couple.