Chapter 15

I wake up to my alarm going off. The band has been working on our album for the past three weeks. Its been a lot for me but I'm handling it better than I thought I would. Vic goes back to San Diego tomorrow night so we have a date night planned. San Diego isn't far but it isn't fair for him to drive two hours every day. 

  "I don't want to go back tomorrow." Vic says to me. 

  "I know you don't babe. I don't either but we agreed. Its only two hours away." I state. 

  "You're right. We can do this. You have to get to the studio." He says, kissing me deeply. 

  I kiss him back. "You are making it very hard for me to leave." 

  He smirks. "Oh I know. I'll see you tonight afterwards. Go." 

  I get out of bed and get dressed. I kiss him sweetly before heading off to the studio. Justin and Nick are making out when I get there. "Real professional." I say. 

  They pull away. "Sorry." Nick states. "We should get going." He says. 

  "You mean started. I'm sorry I'm late." Cameron states as he comes into the room. 

  "Its okay." I state as I get into the recording booth. I do my parts which takes a while before getting out of the booth. 

  We all take turns doing our recordings with some breaks. It is really nice to have supportive band mates and friends. Our producer is also awesome. Its been a great experience for us. 

  "Join us for dinner?" Nick asks me. 

  "I can't. I'm having a date night with Vic." I say. 

  "I forgot that he leaves tomorrow. You two love birds have fun." Justin winks at me. 

  "You too! I'll see you tomorrow." I say before heading off to the hotel. When I get there, I hear the water running. Vic must be in the shower. I start getting ready for my date. I hope tonight is perfect for him because he deserves that. 

  "Oh hey! When did you get back?" Vic asks me as he comes into the room. 

  "A few minutes ago." I bite my lip. 

  "I know I'm sexy." He winks at me. 

  "You are very sexy." I state. "Hard for me to resist but I have to." I say. 

  "You don't have to resist." He says. 

  "We don't have time as much as I would love for you to fuck me senselessly right now." I state. 

  "Well I plan to do that later." He says as he starts to get ready.