Chapter 31

(Kellin's POV) 

   Vic and I are getting married in two weeks. Everything has been happening so fast. The past few months have gone by so fast. Vic is also getting ready for tour. It is a wild ride that we're on. I'm excited to marry him in two weeks. 

  "You look nervous." He says to me. 

  "I'm not. I've met your parents before multiple times." I say, facing him. 

  "And they've always liked you." He says, grabbing my hand. "They didn't need to be here two weeks early though." 

  "Yeah. My mom comes into town next week." I squeeze his hand. 

  "We need to head to the airport. You ready?" He asks me. 

  "Yes I am. Let's go." I get into the car. I'm in the passenger's seat because Vic insisted on driving. 

  "Anyone else coming early?" He asks as he drives. 

  "Not that I know of. Most of our friends live here so." I look out the window. 

  "True. We have a few friends who don't." He says. 

  "Yeah they'll be arriving next week as far as I know." He says. 

  "Yeah. Some aren't coming though." I watch as he drives to the airport. 

  "Yeah. That's okay. I didn't think that they would." He says. 

   We chat as we head to pick up his parents. It's really going to be an interesting two weeks for us. 

  "I can't believe that Vic is getting married." Mrs. Fuentes says as she hugs Vic. 

  "It's nice to see you too Mom." Vic says. 

  "Nice to see you Kellin. Are you taking care of my son?" Vic's dad asks me. 

  "Yes. It's good to see you." I say, giving his parents hugs. 

  Vic gets back in the car. "We're having lunch somewhere right?" 

   We all agree and head off to lunch. I feel weird right now. I don't know why. We have a lot that we still have to do for our wedding. I love Vic and I'm excited for our future as husbands. 

  "Took you two long enough to get married." Vic's mom says. 

  "We kind of had to wait for it to be legalized." I say, trying not to sound too sassy as I do.