Twenty Three: Fucked Up Infidelity

A/N: Happy Black Friday bitches 🤸🏽‍♀️Even though these sales ain't black enough but ig 🙄

Gaia Delaney

[Jeff the killer poem] — I don't own this!

"Close your eyes, while you're dead. Rest your mind and go to bed. You still have your eyelids intact, and your smile is real, not brutally attacked. So, since Jeffery is watching, not a peep, just be the good child you are, and go to sleep."

I rocked myself, my arms tugging my legs closer to my body. Singing Ruddy's favorite bedtime song, a lone tear leaves my left eye. I don't deserve this.

How could I have raised such a horrible child? I gave that boy all of my love, I killed for him for fucks sake. Every single time someone disrespected him in any way I took care of it. I am a good ass mother and I didn't deserve to be treated any less.

I should have done to him what my mother did to me. Home baptismal. The holy water would have burned his lungs and forced its way through his body but in the end he'd have been cleansed of that demonic spirit.

Just like his damn father!

In every way!

Went and found the perfect angel with the face of a real Cherub. She's a tiny little thing with ignorance in her eyes and a sweet smile that would make the devil melt. Her clear attachment to my son would be the death of her. If not physically than mentally. He's going to ruin her for any other man and she'll be too stupid to realize it until it's too late.

Sounds like someone I know.

"What are you smirking over there for?"

Swatting away the smoke of my thoughts, I squint looking into the darkness of the attic. "Silas?"

He comes tumbling in, a full bottle of whiskey in his hands. The strong smell of alcohol reeked from him, and he looked like a mess. "The one and only." He slurred.

The man tossed his heavy body down beside me on my mattress spilling some of his drink. I sneered at him, pushing him away from me. "What the fuck do you want?"

Taking a swig he then pushes the bottle to me but I shove it away. The last thing I wanted was a fucking drink. "Suit yourself then. More for me."

My heated eyes stare at him, his eyes droopy and seconds away from closing. I felt my face soften seeing my husband's face stare back at me. Their resemblance was uncanny. I physically felt my heart start to beat wildly just as it did every time I was in the presence of Kane.