f o r t y - t w o

Meanwhile...

"Jisung, did you finish all your tasks for today?" Minho asked

"Yep, all done. I'm exhausted." Jisung yawned

"I see..." Minho said while he seemed to be in deep thought "Got any plans tonight?"

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, "Why the sudden question?"

"Are you busy?" Minho continued

"Not that I know of, no. Don't think so." Jisung replied as he closed his laptop

"That's good to hear. Mind if I borrow you tonight?" Minho asked while locking eyes with Jisung "Just the two of us." He smirked

Jisung was stunned for a moment before saying: "I swear you better not be thinking something dirty."

Minho raised his hands in the air, "I'm innocent. All I was thinking about was taking you out on a date since we're partners now."

"Really?" Jisung gave a questioning look to Minho

"You have my word, but if something happens don't blame it on me." Minho winked

Jisung gently smacked Minho with the papers in hand, "You're disgusting."

Minho chuckled, "Oh come on. I didn't say anything bad, you know?"

Jisung just rolled his eyes as he reached for his coat. That's when he felt a hot breath against the back of his neck, sending shivers down his spine. "You're hard to resist, I guess it's the sort of power you have." Minho whispered in Jisungs ear "I just might have to test it out myself."

Jisung pushed himself out of Minho's grasp with a faint blush on his face as he scratched the back of his neck. "Seriously, what was that all about? And by the way, since it's a date... Where exactly are we going?"

"Hmm, I figured that since you're always making yourself busy that I'd take you to a more quiet place rather than a crowded one. Considering the fact that you're a writer, I'll assume that it'll give you inspiration to create something new." Minho replied

Jisungs heart fluttered at how considerate Minho was. "Well... When you put it that way, I guess you'd be right. But still, where are you taking me?"

"Secret." Minho said as he left a small kiss on Jisungs forehead

Jisung being of curious nature grabbed Minho's hand, pulling him closer. "You're not going to tell me?"

Minho was left stunned for a moment but decided to play along. "No, you'll have to see for yourself my darling."

"Jeez you're no fun." Jisung replied

"But I'm about to be." Minho winked as he kept a hold of Jisungs hand leading him to his car

"Hop on in." Minho said opening the door to the passenger seat

Jisung smiled and complied with Minho's wish. About half an hour later they arrived at a beach nearby. The moonlight reflected against the now dark sea, the stars decorated the sky by forming constellations as the waves created a peaceful sound to the ears. The atmosphere surrounding the two of them was just as calm as the gentle breeze brushing through the locks of their hair as they held hands, laying their backs against the now cold sand.

"When you said you'd take me somewhere quiet I assumed it would be some kind of park or a mountain. Like in those cliche romance movies." Jisung laughed

Minho's ears were filled with the sound of Jisungs laughter throughout the night, which he seemed to enjoy more than being seated in silence. "You're someone special so it's obvious I'd take you somewhere special to me."