e i g h t

Third person pov.

Felix woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing, he got up from his bed and started getting ready for his second day at work. Felix took out a brand new suit out of all the ones his father had gifted him, the difference this one holds from the one he wore yesterday is the belt that wraps around his waist over the coat. Felix really liked that and made sure to make it look perfect. He took one last look at himself in the mirror before leaving his apartment, making his way to work.

Once Felix got to work he picked up the papers from his bag and ran towards Hyunjins office to show him his plan. He hoped that Hyunjin would accept it and that his anxiety would cool down. His hope shattered when he made it in front of Hyunjins office, his anxiety rose up high though he tried his best to calm himself down. Felix took a few deep breaths before knocking on the door.

"Come in." - said Hyunjin from inside the office

Felix opened the door, entering the office shortly after. Hyunjin smiled upon seeing Felix, he secretly hoped that Felix would visit him soon and here Felix was right in front of him.

"What are you here for Felix?" - Hyunjin said now giving all of his attention to Felix

"I'm here with the plan, sir." - Hyunjin bowed slightly

"Let me hear it then."

"As we have previously agreed on, I plan on making the theme floral for this event. I'd like to decorate the place with lots of flowers mostly white and pink roses with a few tulips here and there. But I wouldn't go for real flowers since some may be allergic so I'd put fake flowers instead. I'd like to go with a few silver details here and there, along with a few candles. As for the guests I plan on inviting Choi Yeonjun, Choi Beomgyu and Shin Ryujin. I analyzed their profiles and came to the conclusion that they'd be the best for it. As for the guests outfits, I'd say we should go for pastel colors mostly since floral theme is meant to be soft and not too eyecatching. That's what I have come up so far, what's your opinion on it sir?"

Hyunjin was amazed, he never thought that Felix would come up with such a good plan in such a short amount of time. If Hyunjin was being honest he liked everything the younger had just said, including the guests Felix mentioned. Hyunjin was close with Shin Ryujin so he could get her to come to the event easily as for the rest, he knew it was possible.

"Felix, do you have any pictures that could serve as an example?" - asked Hyunjin

'This is my final way to prove that he is worth the title.'

"I do actually! I was waiting for you to ask." - said Felix as he took out his phone to show Hyunjin the pictures

Hyunjin was mesmerized, the idea looked even better once it could be properly visualized.

"I like it, we'll make it happen Felix." - Hyunjin smiled

Felix was filled with joy in that moment, his eyes sparkled as he smiled from ear to ear. "Yes sir!"

"Go on, get the halls ready and send the invites til Tuesday!" - Hyunjin slightly giggled

Hyunjins giggle made Felix's heart skip a beat but he was quick to ignore that after noticing he was on a deadline. Felix excused himself and walked off to start preparing everything.

After Felix left the office, Hyunjin smiled proudly. "He's perfect."

Hyunjin then picked up his phone and dialed a number, "Bring two packages of pink and white roses, white silk fabric, gold candles and some rose scented spray."

~~~~~~~~

Felix walked down the hallway to meet up with Mina and the rest of the hotel staff. Felix smiled widely once he spotted Mina who was waiting for him.