t w e n t y - n i n e

Jisung and Minho were seated at their desks, finishing off their final tasks for the day. After their small interaction, Minho hadn't taken his eyes off of his laptop screen, while his gesture kept repeating in Jisungs head. Jisung was determined to find out what it all meant. Why has his heart beat increased and more importantly, why did he enjoy the attention he got even though it was so small?

'No it can't be. I couldn't possibly-' Jisungs train of thought was interrupted by the shuffling noise coming from Minho's side

Minho got up from his desk, fixing the buttons of his shirt before putting on his coat. He then took a look at himself through the reflection in the window, fixing his hair and tie before picking up his bag. Jisung let out a small gulp, his eyes glued onto Minho throughout everything.

Jisung placed both of his hands against his face, denying what he had just done.

Minho turned to face Jisung, quickly noticing his distress. A frown present on his face as he finally spoke-

"Need a ride home?"

Jisung looked up at him with a confused expression.

"Just for tonight though. Don't get carried away." Minho cleared his throat "It's just that, I feel like you might need some company on your way home." Minho stated, trying to justify his actions without making his intentions obvious

Jisung chuckled, "Right, may I know why you're being so nice to me all of a sudden?"

Minho's eyes widened slightly, he was caught red handed. "I, um- It's not like I need a reason do I? I just felt like it. Now get up if you want to get along with me, I don't have all day." Minho said as both of his ears turned red on his way out

'Seems like he can get flustered as well.' Jisung smiled

*

Jisung quickly caught up with Minho on his way out, following Minho to his car. They got onto the elevator, standing quite far from each other. Minho pressed the button that led to the first floor, both of them staying quiet.

The doors to the elevator opened on the seventh floor, both Jisungs and Minho's eyes widened in shock. Standing in front of them was a family of six, entering the elevator moments after. Due to the small space inside the elevator, Jisung got pushed onto Minho, not able to keep an inch of distance. Minho let out a somewhat quiet groan, annoyance present on his face.

He placed his arm around Jisung's waist to keep him stable and safe, knowing how much he disliked getting touched by strangers. The position they were in, looked rather questionable to others. Seeing them two hugging was what some would call "mission impossible", yet here they are stuck in such a position.

Jisung could hear Minho's heart beat against his ear, it quickening more by each second. The color red never leaving his ears. Jisung smiled to himself, deciding to tease his boss more by placing his hands against Minho's chest.

This caused Minho's eyes to wander around, looking anywhere but at Jisung. Jisung seemed to be satisfied with the reaction he got from the older, hence a proud smirk appeared on his face immediately.

The family got out on the third floor, leaving them both alone in the elevator once again. Jisung moved away from Minho, while Minho cleared his throat as he turned away from Jisung.

"I'm sorry about that boss. There wasn't much space so I was forced to lean against you." Jisung said

"N-no need to apologize, it's alright. I understand the situation we were faced with." Minho replied, trying to avoid the topic