t h i r t y - f i v e

Felix woke up early that morning, he was feeling nauseous like he was on the edge of throwing up. Due to his exhaustion, he wasn't quick to realize that he was laying naked in bed without Hyunjin laying next to him. Upon realizing his pupils dilated and his urge to throw up grew more by the second. He rushed out of bed towards the bathroom, barely reaching it before throwing up.

'What happened last night?' he thought to himself as he got up from the bathroom floor

Felix then washed himself up, feeling disgusted with what had just happened. He spotted a bathrobe to his left and put it on before exiting the bathroom. As he made his way towards the wardrobe to grab a change of clothes, he noticed a used condom laying on the floor.

He scratched the back of his head, trying to recall what had happened last night. His face turned bright red as the memory of the past heated night returned to him. He remembered the way Hyunjin carried him to the hotel room as they made out, the way he stroked his hair, the way their bodies touched as he was pinned against the bed...

"Aish! Why did I do all of that?!" He said out of embarrassment

Felix then plopped himself onto the bed, hiding his face in the pillow as he screamed into it hitting the bed slightly with his fists. Now you might ask yourself why Felix was acting this way as if it was the first time he had done it with Hyunjin, the true reason behind such a tantrum was the fact that Felix had no control over his hormones nor his actions whatsoever. From here on, you can imagine just how much he wants to dig himself a hole to dive right into.

Once Felix thought he had finally calmed down, he heard footsteps behind him in which direction he turned to.

"You're awake." Hyunjin said smiling at Felix

Felix blushed looking away from Hyunjin. "Yeah..."

Hyunjin placed a bag on the table near the couch before sitting down next to Felix. Hyunjin wrapped his hand around Felix's waist pulling him close, leaving a small kiss on his forehead. "How are you feeling?" He asked

"I- I'm okay." Felix replied

"You sure? You don't seem so happy to see me." Hyunjin chuckled

"No, it's just that... About last night-" Felix began

"I know, it's not your fault. You got drugged."

"I, what?!" Felix gasped

"It's just an assumption, because of the way you acted last night. It didn't seem so 'Felix', you know?" Hyunjin said "It happens to be that I made things worse by finding you in the bathroom."

Felix flushed with embarrassment upon the mention of the bathroom. "Stop stop, don't remind me!"

Hyunjin chuckled, "Why not? I helped you out, that's what I'm here for aren't I?"

Felix turned his head away from Hyunjin, "I'm sorry for doing all of those things, I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable-"

"Love, do you regret doing it with me?" Hyunjin asked worriedly

"What? No, no it's not that! I don't regret it, I'm just embarrassed..." Felix justified

Hyunjin smiled leaning close as he moved Felix's hair away from his face, "Then you have nothing to worry about. I don't mind getting used by you when you need it."

"Now why would you put it that way!" Felix chuckled

Hyunjin smiled at Felix before asking: "Is there anything you wish to do?"

"How about we go to Disneyland? I've seen so many pictures of it, I really want to see it for myself." Felix answered

"Sounds like a plan, do you want Minho and Jisung to come with?"