t w e n t y - t w o

Jisung came across a nice coffee shop on his way home, he contemplated whether or not to pay it a visit though once he caught himself already walking towards the entrance, he smiled like a little toddler. It was a rare occurrence for Jisungs smile to be so honest unless something awoke the compressed joy within him.

He happily walked inside, picking the table located by a glass wall. Jisung was amazed by the view, it looked like it belonged on a painting. The cars passing by every now and then, couples walking past with intertwined hands, the leaves wandering off in the wind making their way down onto the cold cement whilst peoples steps over them made a crunching sound... All of this left Jisung mesmerized, giving him multiple ideas to write his songs about.

The coffee he ordered arrived quickly, feeding his satisfaction even more. Despite how of patient nature he was, Jisung disliked to wait for his orders, though he'd quietly sit which would give you an impression of an completely calm individual.

The first sip of coffee always satisfied Jisung the most out of all, he smiled before placing the mug down, the atmosphere around gave him inner pleasure. Jisung was what you'd call a perfectionist in everything.

His peace unfortunately got interrupted by a sudden buzzing sound coming from the phone in his pocket.

Jisung let out a small sigh which was enough to give off how tired he felt, before picking up the call. His eyes widening slightly upon hearing the voice of the person on the other side of the line-

"Jisungiee~"

"Minho...? At this hour, really?"

"Now what does that mean~? What's your number doing in my contacts if its only use is for me to look at it?" Minho laughed

Jisung quickly realized how drunk Minho really was to which he let out a small chuckle, wanting to mess with him now that he was the person Minho decided to call out of everyone else.

"Didn't know you enjoyed looking at my name in your phone, that's news."

"How could I not?" Minho hiccuped. "Sometimes your pretty face drives me nuts. I don't know what I would rather do to you, kiss or punch you."

Jisung blushed, thinking to himself if anything Minho had just said was true. Even so, he let his boss ramble to him, thinking that maybe Minho didn't have anyone else to talk to. A tint of sadness flushed through Jisungs heart, which only his eyes could express.

"You know, sometimes I wonder, do you ever think of me in the ways I think of you? I might just be going insane, this whiskey made things worse I think... I guess that sometimes I do dumb things."

"In what ways do you think of me?" Jisung asked curiously

Minho stayed silent for a few seconds before saying: "Do you remember how earlier today you asked me if I had someone I liked?"

"Mhm." Jisung hummed

"I think that question made me become sick in the head, because you're what came out as an answer. I even remember the way I pictured your face in my head at that moment. You had a pretty smile on your face... You looked... Rather, beautiful. Sometimes I wonder why you never smile? But at the same time, I'm grateful that you don't. I don't think I'd be able to contain myself in those moments. Everytime you smile I feel proud in a way, I feel as if I can smile along with you having no cares for the outside world." Minho smiled as he talked

"You're dangerous Jisung, I don't think I can be around you for much longer without... Doing anything."

Jisung was left speechless, as this was the first time he heard such words directed to him.