A/N

Hello everyone! I'm back with another story for you, this time I will make sure to give you a happier ending than His Sweet Taste had. However, the genre of this story is comedic romance. It is mostly inspired off of the books I have read and some shows I have watched. I hope you will enjoy this book as well and support it in its tracks until the end.

I took a small break from writing before I started this book, just so both you and I could get a fresh start. I'd like to thank those who read this book and those who have read both of my stories. I wanted to put the characters introductions here but I'll leave that for the next update which I'll name as "zero".

Here I'll tell you what to expect in this story. Touch of Fate will include the following: romance, humor, small amount of angst, drinking, clubbing, business and everything else similar to these. As for smut, I'm not sure if there will be any but if I do write it I'll give a small warning or put a "⚠️" which I have been doing in my previous story.

I truly hope you enjoy Touch of Fate. Thank you for reading this, the characters will be right after this one.

Now for the disclaimers:

I take full credit for this story, meaning that I don't allow translations nor copies of my book. A person can get inspired by it and write something similar whilst giving me credit. Any degrading comments to either me or anyone will be deleted as well, don't spoil in the comments please it takes away the fun from those who are new to the book. I don't ship these idols/characters in real life nor do I associate their real characteristics within the story. The ships are here just for the fun of it, I'm not a shipper myself I'm just an author who happens to stan Stray Kids.

Author J Thursday, August 17th 2023.