t h i r t y - n i n e

The day passed like a flash of light, finished from the moment it started. Well, that's at least how some felt.

Hyunjin and Felix spent their time working, separated by obligations which needed to be completed. By the time they got to finally talk to each other it was also time to go home. Feeling quite sad, Felix suggested that Hyunjin at least walks along with him towards the taxi. Hyunjin, unable to say no to Felix's pout, agrees and walks out of the hotel along with Felix. Avoiding all the suspicious looks they got as they walked alongside each other.

"I really wish we could've spent more time together..." Felix said pouting

Hyunjin smiled softly at Felix, saying: "We'll have plenty of time to spend together. Don't worry, I'll redeem myself for today."

Felix chuckled, "There's no need to word it that way!"

"Just speaking truthfully, my love." Hyunjin said, placing Felix's hair behind his ear "Your hair has grown out quite a bit Felix."

Felix looked over at the Hyunjins hand that was still caressing his hair. "Why, does it look bad? Should I cut it?"

Hyunjin quickly protested, "No. I didn't say that. What I meant to say is that it looks beautiful on you."

"Really?" Felix asked excitedly

"Really." Hyunjin pinched Felix's right cheek

"As long as you like it, I'll keep it. Which means, you gotta tell me when you no longer like it!" Felix smiled

"You know, that's kind of never?" Hyunjin chuckled "I like you which means I like you no matter what hair you have, silly."

At that moment, Minho walked out of the hotel with a proud smile on his face. He finally managed to confess how he felt for Jisung, yet... He couldn't keep that smile on for long. The sight that his eyes were met with, was enough to drop the beautiful smile that was on his face previously.

Felix looked over at the taxi that arrived, and with a small frown he looked back at Hyunjin. "Looks like it's already here, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it, we'll see each other tomorrow." Hyunjin reassured

"I'll miss you, though." Felix said leaning into Hyunjins chest as Hyunjin placed his hand on Felix's back

"I didn't hear that well~" Hyunjin teased

Felix smiled, "Good luck on the show dear." He said before pecking Hyunjins lips

Minho's eyes widened as he dropped what he was carrying in his hands on the floor. He didn't want to believe it, yet there it happened. Right in front of his very own eyes. His brother betrayed him, and their plan.

Hyunjin waved at Felix while the car was driving off. Hyunjin then smiled to himself as he entered the car right next to him.

Minho stood there in silence, unable to calm down the thoughts which lingered through his mind almost as if they were attempting to suffocate him. So many of them in such a short time, too much for such a trusting heart like his.

"But you promised..." Is all Minho managed to say before rage took over him

Minho made his way away from the hotel, to his only escape. The vacation home.

(⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~

Felix, clueless over what happened previously made his way inside Minho's apartment since he bought Minho some snacks he came across on his way. He felt a longing for his brother, they hadn't talked much so he hoped they'd have a chance to now. However once Felix made it further into the apartment, he quickly realized that Minho wasn't inside.