s e v e n

Third person pov.

Felix ended up walking home with Jisung, they had a few conversations which made Felix realize how mysterious Jisung truly was. As Felix was talking to Jisung, he felt like there is so much more that Jisung is hiding of himself and that alone made Felix want to get closer to him. Don't get him wrong, he doesn't feel attracted to Jisung. He just wants to be friends with him, since he seems sweet underneath his intimidating gaze. Most people inside the hotel have already started talking about Jisung, misunderstanding his entire character.

Once Felix got into his apartment, he took off his coat tossing it onto the couch before he sat down trying to rest a bit. Today was rough and all Felix wanted to do was to ease his mind from everything. Though he knew that was impossible because he needed to create a plan for the event and start with the invites. Felix groaned out of frustration, taking out a notebook and writing down the plan he had come up with.

In Felix's opinion, the plan he had was pretty useful and easy to commit to since there wasn't anything too demanding about it. After Felix wrote down his ideas, he was finally getting rest. Felix got up from the couch, took a quick shower and changed into some comfy clothes. His hair was still wet since he doesn't have a habit of blow drying it immediately.

Just as Felix was about to walk up to his living room he got shaken up. "What are you doing here at this hour?" - Felix asked

"I had a long shift but I decided to get us some drinks to celebrate your first day at work." - said Young-seo through a smile

"You could've announced yourself you know..."

"I'm sorry, I wanted it to be a surprise. Come here, take a seat." - she gestured at the spot next to her

Felix just nodded and sat beside her, taking the drink in his hand. He opened the cold can before taking a sip out of it. "It's pretty good, you were always good with picking drinks I must say."

Young-seo laughed, "Thank you for saying that, now I want to hear how your first day went! Spill."

Felix took another sip out of his drink before starting, "It was hectic, a lot of things happened in such a short time but I'll try my best not to take too long. So, when I first got to the hotel I was met with Chan and Changbin. I'm guessing you know them?"

"The Head manager and the security guard, right? I know them."

Felix nodded, "Chan then invited me to some kind of office which I later figured out was the CEOs. However, I didn't get to meet the CEO then. He ditched us at first." - I laughed

Young-seo laughed as well, "Didn't know the CEO was that unreliable. Poor Chan."

"I felt bad for the man, he looked so stressed but he also looked like he wanted to murder the CEO." Felix chuckled, "Anyways, that's when I met this cool guy named Jisung. He's very handsome and quite intimidating at first but I can tell he's sweet. And oh my God, his report card is insane! He works like three other jobs and he majored in arts and economics. He's crazy smart if he graduated two colleges! Not only that but he doesn't fear anyone, and he is terrifyingly calm. I wish I was like that, but with that aside I was determined to meet him."

Young-seo got a flashback from what happened at the staircase, 'Surely it's all just a small coincidence right? There's many people with the name Jisung.'

"Tell me more, I'm curious." - Young-seo then said

"Okay so, we got some paper instructions on our jobs and had a little tour around the hotel with the CEOs assistant called Mina. She's very kind and beautiful in my opinion. And can you believe that I have an office of my own?!"