t h i r t e e n

Jisung woke up from his sleep feeling more tired than usual. The sound of his alarm ringing off came later than he expected, since he hasn't realized that he had woken up a few minutes before it. Jisung sighed, making himself get out of bed earlier than he normally would for work. But Jisung wasn't planning on going to work early, he wanted to visit a hairdresser instead.

Jisung viewed his hair as a way to express himself and his style best, he liked to experiment on it and change a few things on it every now and then. Ever since he was a kid however, he was told that 'hair holds memories'. So whenever he wanted the memory gone, he would also, change his hairstyle. To many, this may be a stupid thing to do but for him it was a view he could never change.

Jisung put on some clothes he came across, not bothering to style himself this early since he'd come back home to change for work anyway. He put on his favorite oversized t-shirt along with some baggy pants. Jisung ruffled his hair before putting on his white beanie and walking out of his apartment. "Last moments of having brown hair I guess." - Jisung whispered to himself through a small chuckle

In reality, Jisung felt hurt. It hurt him to always make himself forget parts of his life as a way to cope with the situation. He never handled his emotions well and even hid them from himself whilst unconsciously doing things as a way to protect himself. For years on, he put up brick walls around himself to prevent people from entering his heart. He was afraid of people leaving him, so he always initiated it first. 'If it will hurt, let me be the reason for it.' Is what Jisung had told himself each time.

He handles his own mistakes well but doesn't have the same reaction when others do it. The times when he allowed people to come closer to him, he regretted it. As years went by he avoided people even if they were nice to him, fearing that someday the same would occur.

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

Jisung walked towards his hairdresser, it was a middle aged woman who he went to ever since he was fifteen. Jisung had huge respect for the woman and liked how talkative she was despite the fact that he wasn't.

He walked down the stairs and into the salon, greeting her with a warm smile before he told her what he wanted done on his hair. The hairdresser nodded her head and smiled before she began getting to work.

About an hour later, Jisungs hair was done and he got to take a look at it in the mirror that was in front of him. Jisung smiled, liking how he looked. He got his hair dyed black and some bangs to cover up his forehead a bit since he rocked curtain bangs for a while. He thanked the hairdresser leaving her a tip before he left.

He noticed that he was running late to work so he took a taxi back home rushing to change clothing before he left for work this time. He hoped that his boss wouldn't get mad at him...

꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡

Jisung walked inside the hotel feeling the nervousness kick in after noticing that he was an hour late. If Jisung was being honest, he feared making Minho mad.

Jisung spotted Felix first, walking up to greet him. "Hello there handsome."

"Jisung! I was worried you wouldn't come to work today. Your boss is probably pissed though, so watch out." - Felix laughed

"Ah about that..."

"Oh my God, your hair! I just noticed, it looks so good on you holy crap!" - said Felix as he starred up at Jisungs hair

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it." - Jisung playfully winked at him

"Your flirty side always finds a way to come out. I wonder how you get those."