t h r e e

Third person pov.

Christopher walked Felix towards the office, gently opening the door for the younger to enter as he did the same after Felix. That's when Felix saw an unfamiliar man sitting on one of the chairs next to the table.

"Mina, where's Hyunjin?" - asked Christopher glancing at her

"Sir Hyunjin said he wouldn't be attending the meeting... That's all I know." - Mina replied

The answer clearly made Christopher angry, both his expression and stance have changed. Christopher sighed, "I can't believe him sometimes... How reckless is he?!"

The man who was seated on the chair remained calm as Felix began to feel anxious upon hearing Christopher slightly yell in annoyance. Christopher slowly calmed himself before sitting on one of the chairs.

"I'm really sorry for this, both in mine and the CEOs name. Originally, you were meant to meet the CEO of this hotel and then we'd inform you about everything else you needed to know. But, from what it seems... I'll be here to do that with you alone."

"It's alright sir, no need to stress over it. I'm sure the CEO has a valid explanation for this." - said the man

Felix glanced at him, finding the man so amusing. He was calm, very calm to the point that you'd question whether if he's human or not. He looked professional and very handsome to Felix. Felix found this man interesting as a whole, he wanted to know more about him. So much more than he knew he'd get.

"Thank you, Jisung. Let's begin shall we?" - said Christopher

Felix nodded while the man, now known as Jisung gestured Christopher to speak.

"The woman you see here is called Mina, she's Hyunjins assistant. She'll be the one to show you around the hotel as well as the places you two will be working at. Now, you both already know me as Christopher the Head manager however I'd prefer if you were to call me Chan since my full name makes me feel way too mature."

"Nice to meet you Mina." - said Jisung slightly smiling at her which she returned

"No problem sir, I'll refer to you by Chan from now on." - Jisung said turning to look at Chan

"Me too." - Felix smiled

Chan was happy that the two accepted his request freely without asking further questions. "Felix, this is Han Jisung. He is currently the new worker in finance. Jisung, this is Lee Felix he is the new organizer." - Chan introduced the two

Felix and Jisung shook hands while examining each other. Jisung was wearing a suit, a very expensive one to be exact. He had a smart watch on his wrist, his hair slightly curled and nicely parted while wearing glasses. Felix was stunned by him, Jisung felt different to Felix. So different, which he liked. Felix thinks that a person who stands out is perfect for jobs like these, and sometimes Felix wished to be one of those people.

Jisung on the other hand examined Felix and read him quickly. He noticed how sweet and delicate Felix looked, almost too innocent for this world. Jisung found Felix as someone special but vulnerable for the public. He noticed the slightly sweaty hands Felix had, so in order to soothe Felix Jisung smiled at him as he slightly caressed Felix's arm.

The two sat back down onto their seats, waiting for Chans word. "Alright, now that that's out of the picture. This hotel has a dress code which you'll need to follow in order to stay here, unfortunately. Mister Hyunjin isn't so fond of some clothing. He's a perfectionist after all."

"Thought so. What are they?" - asked Jisung brushing his fingers against his bottom lip slightly showing how focused and curious he was over the rules

Felix noticed that and tried to show his curiousity as well.

"The clothes you can't wear are the following: trousers, sneakers, tight pants, too colorful clothing, sleeveless shirts, shorts, see-through clothing and anything shiny such as clothing with glitter over it."

"Seems pretty reasonable, it's a hotel after all. I'm guessing those rules are even more strict for women, makes me feel bad." - replied Jisung

'He's so professional, it makes me envy him slightly.' - thought Felix

"Felix, what's your opinion on it?" - asked Chan while focusing his eyes on Felix now

"No objections here." - Felix smiled

"Good, and Jisung?"

"Yes sir?"

"Can you see without your glasses?"

"Yes, I usually wear them due to my slightly bad eyesight. Why?"

"Can you get rid of them? The CEO thinks that it's more proffesional that way."

'What a weird fucking mindset.' - thought Felix

"Sure, no problem. Starting tomorrow right?"

"That'd be great, thank you. As for your instructions on the jobs... Here, read through these." - said Chan handing them the papers

Both Jisung and Felix took a hold of their papers while looking through them.

"If you ever need anything, feel free to either call me or our Mina here. She'll be showing you around the hotel and finally your workplace. That's all from me, thank you for accepting your jobs here at The Golden Hotel. I hope you like it here." - said Chan as he dismissed their small meeting

Felix and Jisung walked out of the office along with Mina, who was now showing them around the hotel with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~

Chan barely held in his annoyance around the two, he couldn't believe Hyunjin and his behaviour in front of the newcomers. Hyunjin was meant to show his professionalism and seriousness for work yet he showed himself as a complete coward who skips his meetings.

Chan quickly dialed Hyunjins number, calling him as he desperately tried to control his annoyance.

"Hello Channie, what's the issue? Did the two screw up?" - said Hyunjin

"Actually, you're the one who screwed up Mister CEO. The two got the impression of you being a completely reckless boss you know?"

"They'll adjust and see that it isn't true soon. Did you call me because of that or?"

"Seriously how arrogant can you be? Also, where the hell are you, that it's more important that this?"

"I'm at the sauna actually, I'll be done in a bit." - said Hyunjin as if it was nothing

Hyunjin was seated inside the sauna with only a towel covering his private area, he wouldn't have picked up the call if one of the workers didn't nudge the phone in Hyunjins hands as they all knew how Chan was.

"At the sauna... Hwang Hyunjin, if I don't see your legs cross the entrance to this hotel within fifteen minutes I'll drag you out of that sauna myself."

Hyunjins eyes widened, "What?! You can't do that, I have to change into my clothes."

Chan chuckled with a smirk, "I said what I said, now move your ass out of there."

Hyunjin gulped before humming, he ended the call and got up to get ready to work.

~🐈‍⬛~

Author J 21/08/'23

I didn't write for a few days, I apologize. I was busy and wanted to spend some time with myself. I kept getting distracted while writing as well, unfortunately. I hope it gets better soon and I also hope you don't mind it. Until next time!~ (pst, JJ hopes you liked the chapter too)