t e n

One week later.

Within the past week Jisung and Felix got very close and ended up hanging out with each other more. However Jisungs relationship with Minho hasn't improved much, though Minho tried his best to refrain from being too strict with Jisung after what had happened inside the office. Hyunjin on the other hand, helped Felix with the event along with Chan making sure that everything went smoothly and that all the guests were going to arrive. Felix was nervous to say the least, it was the first time he had done something with such a depending result. This event depends on whether Felix was to keep his job or not. The thought alone made him anxious more than anything.

Jisung however, being of the calm nature he didn't seem to mind whether he kept this job or not. He was aware of his strengths and how much Minho actually needed him there. Of course, he didn't want to lose his job but he partly didn't care since he didn't financially depend on it much.

Tuesday, the day of the event.

Felix got up very early in the morning to get himself ready for the upcoming event. He jolted out of bed faster than he ever did and rushed to the bathroom. Felix took a shower, brushed his teeth, did his skincare and walked out of the bathroom towards the closet to pick out an outfit for the day. He knew that the suit needed to have at least one flower detail and that it needed to be a brighter color. Felix decided to go with his light blue shirt that has a blue rose detail close to the bottom along with some black pants and a coat over it. Once Felix was satisfied with how he looked, he walked out of his apartment and rushed towards the hotel.

Felix made it to the hotel and walked towards the staff, checking if everything was put in place. He wanted to make sure that there were no mistakes in his work before anyone came by. The staff proved their work as successful, Felix exhaled in relief now checking the place out himself. He noticed the floral scent luring across the area which he seemed to like more than he thought he would. Felix then looked around the tables, noticing the gold candles the silk white fabric covering the tables along with a few flower decorations. Felix smiled to himself, he was satisfied with everything.

"Didn't expect to see you here so early Felix."

Felix turned around spotting Hyunjin who seemed to be behind him the entire time. Felix got a little shy and turned his gaze at the floor after noticing how handsome Hyunjin looked. Hyunjin was wearing a white shirt that had a few small pink roses at the collar along with some leather black pants. Hyunjins hair was nicely slicked to the back as a few of his hairs made their way over his forehead. Hyunjins perfume was also very sweet, matching the atmosphere almost entirely.

"Hello Hyunjin, I didn't notice you were here." - Felix finally replied

Hyunjin found the youngers red tinted cheeks as adorable, he couldn't help but smile to himself. "Sorry about that, you looked very focused and I didn't want to interrupt. Is everything to your liking?"

"Of course! Thank you for your help, really. I couldn't have done it without you."

"No need to thank me, it's my pleasure to be of help for you." - Hyunjin smiled reaching his hand towards Felix caressing his hair slightly

"And there's no need for those reddened cheeks, you'll do great and so will the event. I have high hopes for it."

Felix's ears were turning redder and redder by the second, he felt butterflies in his stomach which even he didn't understand why they were there. "Thank you." - he smiled trying to hide what he felt

Though Hyunjin was quick to notice, he felt proud of himself but he refrained from showing it since he still wanted Felix to feel comfortable with him. Moments later Chan approached the two, greeting them with a handshake. "I've checked everything once again, it all seems perfectly fine."