n i n e

Third person pov.

Felix walked inside, the staff was making progress with decorating the area. Some roses were already placed, the tables were taken out and the packages have been opened. Felix smiled, he had high hopes for this. He walked towards a staff member explaining what he needed to do next to him, and from then on Felix was busy with work more than ever. He worked almost all day, refusing to take his break.

Hyunjin noticed this through the camera footage in his office, he became a little impatient and worried so he got up from his desk and walked off towards Felix. Just this morning, Hyunjin got emailed back by Ryujin who had said she'll arrive at the event along with Beomgyu. So he got two guests covered already, as for Yeonjun he hasn't received any news yet. The other guests Hyunjin had planned were the hotels employees and some outsiders who wanted to visit the hotel since it was an open doors event after all.

Hyunjin decided to use these news as an excuse to meet up with Felix. Hyunjin walked down the stairs and into the place Felix was in. He noticed how the boy looked tired but was still full of energy. Hyunjin found it hard to believe that a person could combine the two at the same time though he brushed his thoughts away once he saw Felix waving at him. Hyunjin smiled as Felix approached him, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing, I have some good news for you!"

"Tell me, tell me!" - said Felix as his eyes sparkled

'Cute.' - thought Hyunjin

"I got Ryujin and Beomgyu to come to the event as for Yeonjun though, no comeback so far."

Felix jumped, "Oh my God! That's amazing! Thank you Hyunjin." - Felix hugged him

Hyunjins eyes widened, he was in a little shock but he hugged him back gently not wanting to scare him away. Hyunjin wasn't a touchy person but he decided to make an exception for Felix. He found it cute how the younger smiled so widely upon hearing the news.

"Felix, I need you to come with me now."

"Where to?" - asked Felix giving the older a confused look

Hyunjin took a hold of Felix's hand and walked him out of the place. Hyunjin was a fast walker so it was quite hard for Felix to catch up to him despite holding his hand. "Hyunjin, slow down! Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see." - Hyunjin smirked

A few minutes later they made it inside the lounge. "You think I wouldn't notice you refusing to take your break?"

Felix sighed, "I wanted to get everything done quickly..."

"Felix, I don't overwork my employees. In fact, I insist that they take care of themselves first and then work. Don't do that again. Now let's go take a seat over there, I bet you're hungry."

"Wait, what?!"

Hyunjin then sat down at one of the tables and gestured Felix to sit in front of him. Mostly because he wanted to look at the younger but there's no way Hyunjin would admit that.

Felix sat down, feeling a little guilty for having Hyunjin look out for him. Felix didn't like to burden anyone yet here he was, making the CEO worried for him.

"What would you like Felix?"

Felix picked up the menu and looked through it, "Hmm, how about some pasta?"

"Sounds good." - Hyunjin got up to the waiter

"Wait, what about you?"

"I'll just have some coffee since I'm not hungry, I ate a few hours ago."