•Chapter 51•

||A/N KOO||

[I suggest you all to play "Sun Saathiya" song for best experience for this part]••

Let's start~

Taehyung walks towards her and Y/n looks away from him like he's the most useless face to watch for a sec.Taehyung don't know why but his heart felt a sting after watching her looking away from him.He took a long breath and was about to sit on the chair next to her bed but hitched after listening her talking in hurting tone.

"You are happy now?" Y/n said still looking on the other side.Taehyung frowned but replied to her calmly while straightening
himself,Hands in his pants pockets.

"What are you trying to say hmm?" After listening to his soft tone Y/n look at him with a hurtful smile on her face and ask.

"Ohhh....You don't know what am trying to say Mr Kim Taehyung?" Y/n said while looking into his eyes with her teary eyes.Taehyung hardly stop himself from wiping her tears.He don't know why her pain affecting him so much but after watching her on hospital bed his heart clench.

"I geniusly don't know wha---" Y/n stand on her feets and hold his collar in her soft hands,pulled his face down toward her,looked into his eyes and start talking to him in yelling voice while her tears start dropping like a river.

"Don't act so innocent Kim,You know what am talking about ,now tell me are you happy after showing my weak side to him...Are you happy after watching me in pain after watching me on hospital bed...are you happy after Broking him again Infront of my eyes with you fucking fiance thing....are you happy Kim..JUST TELL ME ARE YOU HAPPY AFTER HURTING HIM BCZ OF ME!!!......YOU DID IT PURPOSELY NAA...THAT PROJECTOR VIDEO...THAT  FUCKING CLAIM OF YOURS ON ME AS YOUR FIANCE ON HIS FACE TELL ME ARE YOU HAPPY AFTER HURTING ME AND HIM AGAINNNNN?"

Y/n holding taehyung collar so tightly and crying while yelling at him bcz she thinks it's taehyung who did that projector video and humiliated her In front of him and staff  to make her lose that biggest deal which was happiness and hard work.

Taehyung was so shocked after knowing about her thoughts bcz he can never do that to her...Yes he want to give her pain and hurt her but he never want to do it Infront of peoples to humiliate her on her disorders,He just want to see her in pain just Infront of his eyes and he never want her to lose that deal too but he know there's is someone who is against her and is more cruel then him.

Which unknowingly worried him for her.He don't Know why he never explained anything to her but Hugged her immediately and she started crying and fighting against him while pushing his chest but he held her tightly in his arms and unknowingly his eyes started collecting tears.After sometimes of fighting Y/n unknowingly hugged him more tightly and start crying while complaining him in his chest.

"Why you did this taehyung? WHYYYY....plzzz don't hurt him plzzz,I already hurt him enough leave him....give me every pain but-but don't hurt my jimin plzz...whyy you did this...why you show him that am still weak for those incident...ahhh....why just WHYYYY Kim" Her words make him cry and he hide his face in her neck while start crying with her silently...Y/n was not in her sence and did not notice that he's in pain after listening her...his tears are the proof of his innocence.

"Plzzz plzz hurt me as much as you want Mr V but don't hurt him plzz don't take my revenge from my love,I can't see him in pain...I already hurt him enough...he's surviving without me from the past two years is the biggest punishment for him...don't hurt him moreee taehyung, just hurt me,Kill mee but don't do this to him....He loves you so much Kim...he loves you so much....for you and your happiness...he fights with me,blame me, always warn me that he will never let me hurt you like I did with him...and always threaten me that he will kill me with his own hands before I broke your heart or betrayed you...Don't HURT YOUR BROTHER MR.KIM Don't HURT HIM BCZ OF MEEE"