•Chapter 10•

A/n pov~~

Everyone in the party are enjoying their time and here Jungkook was restlessly waiting for her to show up on the party But it's looking like she knew he was waiting for her and she was
intentionally making him wait for her.

"Man!! Are u really restless for your crush,I think u should purpose her tonight if she's attracting u that much"

Jimin said while laughing on jk condition...Jungkook at him with an annoying face and reply...

"Hyung believe me if you see her I can bet she gonna be the only one for u also to watch tonight" jk said while challenging his short hyung.

"Ahhh...really kookie are u sure I can get attracted to a woman after knowing me how I treat them now and what are all these girls to me" Jimin reply looking tearing his eye contact from Jungkook and he was looking slightly pissed.

really kookie are u sure I can get attracted to a woman after knowing me how I treat them now and what are all these girls to me" Jimin reply looking tearing his eye contact from Jungkook and he was looking slightly pissed

Jk remember suddenly that what all the girls are for him after everything...

"Ah..hhah h..hyung I was just just joking why are u getting angry shorty hyung hahah (Jimin look at jk with more pissed face) ahh.hhh hyung am sorry I was just umm yeah am saying that she's not like other girls yeahhh she's not haha"

"Believe me kook every girls is same just same.....but don't know why I can't apply that thing on that person in my heart even that person was behind all my state" Jimin while smiling sadly..

Jk pat Jimin shoulder saying don't worry hyung everything will be fine...on that Jimin just walk away toward bar for some drinks to cool down....soon he join teahyung on the bar..

Jk was all alone now and decide to join them also and walk away from there

On the other hand//

Soon Bam's car stop Infront the luxury building where party was going on...there are many people going inside and coming outside.. everything was perfect just like she like...y/n step out from the car and stand straight Infront of the building fixing her beautiful golden gown,soon bam also join her and stand beside her.