•Chapter 21•

The weather was very smooth and the sky was clear, it was already 12:00 pm, Y/n was looking outside the car window without giving a shit about the person who was sitting beside her on the driver seat, her so called real boyfriend.

Bam was drivering silently and also looking at her with time to time and he was so much worried about her bcz she's mute from the time he enter meeting room.

FB//

A/n koo pov~~

"And you know who is my real boyfriend, my secretary,my personal assistant, Gae

"And you know who is my real boyfriend, my secretary,my personal assistant, Gae.Bam " Y/n said.

She said with an evil smirk on her face looking directly toward Jimin who was now all silent and not even showing any movement just looking at her with his pained expression which did not go unnoticed by y/n which cause her smirk fell from her face immediately did she hurt him that much?

Y/n did not show Any expression but she was too into that same pain which was penetrating his heart along with her heart too. Y/n did not say anything further bcz she caused enough damage to him and now if she tries to say something it only gonna end up telling his the real truth which she don't want bcz she can Baer his pain but not any danger on him bcz of her.

The room went totally silent, A deadly silent,No one was talking only their clam breath can be heard in meeting room .Now Jimin was directly looking in her eyes without hiding his pain bcz in these two years never in his worse he thought about her cheating on him and the reason for her sudden disappearing will going to be a man, it's hurting nah it's paining so much which can only feel but can't explain with tongue.

It's cutting it's cutting her heart into million Billion pieces...plzz Jimin said something to her plzzz say something, tell her that you hate her ,ask her that why she did it, tell her you will never forgive her ,tell her that she never ever going to be the person whom u will consider your ex love , tell her that you don't love her anymo---

"I-i still L-love you Smith " Jimin said these words directly looking in her and a crystal clear tear escape his eye along with y/n's. Their tear fell from their eyes on the same time.