•Chapter 37•

//A/n koo//

Time Ship~~
Next Week~☄️

Everyone are busy for the event which gonna happen in this week and Y/n on the other hand just separate herself from everyone even from mr.kim and Bam.She wants time and they knew it that even if it's just a drama to keep Jimin safe but it still hurt her so much bcz after this she will be the fiance of King Kim Taehyung aka V.

On the others hand Taehyung told everyone that he's going to engaged with Mr.Kim daughter but he never mentioned which daughter.......Jimin think may be it's Mia bcz she have a good relationship with all of them from the day their companies start working with each other but after Jimin left from the room....Taehyung told everyone that it's Mr Kim's second daughter whom he's going to engaged bcz he like her and Mr Kim said Yes to his purposal.

Everyone in the room was so happy for Taehyung but Jungkook was not looking a little bit happy and everyone noticed it after Taehyung left the room too, RM and Jin hugged jk and told him that it's only a crush jk just move on and we know you will get a best girl for you.... Jungkook smile like bunny and hugged them too and told them that it's fine and he's happy for his hyung bcz he's best for her and he just have a mare crush.

Everything look settled but only god knows what going to happen after Jimin come to know about Y/n and Taehyung engagement....Taehyung did not announced about his engaged on social media bcz he want it pravite that's why army don't know about Taehyung engagement.

Time ship~

Jk entered his room and throw himself on the bed while laughing like a psycho looking at ceiling dangerously.

"They really think that I will let you go y/n...hahaha...Me The jean Jungkook will let his prey go like what the fu*k....hahaha...it's so funny" jk suddenly stop laughing......sit up on the bed and start talking in his deep and very low voice looking at his phone screen which shows a happy pic of
Y/n who was sitting under the tree and laughing beautifully with a beautiful puppy who's playing with her dress.

sit up on the bed and start talking in his deep and very low voice looking at his phone screen which shows a happy pic ofY/n who was sitting under the tree and laughing beautifully with a beautiful puppy who's playing with her dress

"You are mine only mine and I will never let anyone to even look at your shadow then having you to himself is not even a question.....YOU BELONGS TO JEON JUNGKOOK WHO HATE TO SHARE EVEN HIS LITTLE PINNY WITH SOMEONE THEN HOW CAN I LET MY ANY HYUNG TAKE WHAT'S ONLY MINE JUST MINE~~

I WILL KILL YOU Y/N RATHER THEN LETTING YOU BE WITH ANY OTHER MAN"

=====================❄️

Y/n was sitting Infront of the mirror looking so beautiful as usual but today her charm is on fire bcz the dress is looking ethereal on her beautiful body....she's getting ready for the engagement...Yes today is her engagement ceremony and everyone are getting ready and here the main beauty of the event who's not even looking a little bit of interested in all this...she's looking like a breathing dead body and Mia was making her up for the ceremony.